Touche Amore "Is Survived By" LP coming 09.24.13

I guess they awarded me with a 1/1 black for live streaming order attempt status on VC and not emailing them about the shipping overcharges...

But in seriousness, isn't the 180g black from the regular deluxe edition?

I sent Cinder Block a message about it. Also did anyone receive a paper sleeve inside their book, not tucked in with the record?

I guess they awarded me with a 1/1 black for live streaming order attempt status on VC and not emailing them about the shipping overcharges...

But in seriousness, isn't the 180g black from the regular deluxe edition?

I sent Cinder Block a message about it. Also did anyone receive a paper sleeve inside their book, not tucked in with the record?

it's a test press oooooo

Yeah. It's just a matter of the wrong record in the packaging. Not sure why or how... Will look into it.

Thanks. PM me if you need any of my information about the order. 

I still haven't received a shipping refund email. 

I don't think anyone has received an actual refund yet. Maybe it'll just appear in your bank account/paypal balance? I'm sure you'll know when people start getting refunded...

I don't think anyone has received an actual refund yet. Maybe it'll just appear in your bank account/paypal balance? I'm sure you'll know when people start getting refunded...

I did the pay after delivery option on Paypal (aka pay 14 days after you place the order) and I got an email today saying the balance I will be charged was decreased by $15.

My mistake. i just figured there were extra clear vinyl pressed (not extra books made)

Sometimes when an order is made, pressing plants have what's called an overrun. Its where a number of extra copies are pressed. It's unintentional, sometimes it happens sometimes it doesn't. Not saying that is what has happened in this case. Sometimes labels hold some copies back for situations when customers receive damaged records or other various accidents. I personally like to call them "security copies". This is a very common practice. Not saying that is what is happening in this situation but if I had to make a guess, I would say it was this.

My mistake. i just figured there were extra clear vinyl pressed (not extra books made)

There were extras, as is pretty much standard with anything manufactured.  There's an overrun (or sometimes, and underrun) and in this case, there was not only an overrun of vinyl, but an underrun of the books.  Jumping to conclusions is not needed.