Touche Amore "Is Survived By" LP coming 09.24.13

Solid amount of positivity in this thread. Good job, DW. Got an unrelated package from y'all and it kicked ass as usual.

Deathwish really is the absolute best. For the first time in almost 10 years of ordering from them I had a package show up missing a record. I sent an email, got a response in less than a week, no questions asked, and had a tracking number for the record the next day. That kind of customer service is what sets Deathwish apart from everyone else. Not to mention they have a tendency to put out records by some killer bands.

^ unrelated, but i'm really pumped to see someone repping invalids on here! would kill for a vinyl pressing of eunoia.

YES! I wish it would happen. I've asked Pete on FB about it and unless a label steps in to help get it pressed it won't happen soon. They are releasing a split of some kind this year, already got the 4 way split they did in the past.

Tre told me to message Deathwish with my order receipt since they sent me a black colored vinyl instead of a clear. For non-monetary related issues, try messaging Deathwish. However, books might not be replaceable due to the fact that they were produced a little short.

If WE screwed up, like we did when we put a black record in, we will totally help you out.  However, we do not have any extra books at all.  Not 1, and we don't even have our own copies of the records, since they were all sent to CA for the band to assemble the photos into.  Assemble the photos into?  Does that even English?  

I am sure that CB will take care of you guys.  

If WE screwed up, like we did when we put a black record in, we will totally help you out.  However, we do not have any extra books at all.  Not 1, and we don't even have our own copies of the records, since they were all sent to CA for the band to assemble the photos into.  Assemble the photos into?  Does that even English?  

I am sure that CB will take care of you guys.  

I did say that the books were printed short. I didn't know if the person had tried contacting DW and figured because you were so helpful with my case that perhaps contacting DW would help his case as well. My apologies.

Here's my shipping schedule so far:

1dy1SDo.png

Note that it was due to be delivered two days ago. I'm in Chicago. Why did it go to MA, then NJ?!?!?

Also, departed at Bell Gardens then processed through there again two days later? USPS GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER.

Ordered together with yarostino to save shipping costs, and he just got a cancelation of one them two. Two weeks after ordering!

Really, really dissapointed at the moment :(

Yep, that was really crappy. My order status even says that two copies have shipped but ive received a partial refund and an email saying that due to the high demand they could ship only one copy