Touche Amore "Is Survived By" LP coming 09.24.13

http://www.discogs.com/buy/Vinyl/Touch%C3%A9-Amor%C3%A9-Is-Survived-By/129813654?ev=bp_titl

not sure if this is legit. but anybody that missed the deluxe, check this out

Thanks for the heads up. Still debating on buying this. I've never bought anything off of discogs before, anyone have any opinions on it?

Thanks for the heads up. Still debating on buying this. I've never bought anything off of discogs before, anyone have any opinions on it?

I've never had an issue with discogs.  I'm sure you'd be fine with that seller, they have pretty good feedback.

But, I kind of doubt they're actually selling the deluxe edition (it's most likely a retail variant listed incorrectly).  The price seems too good to be true and I kind of thought the deluxe edition was only available through Deathwish (although I don't have anything solid on that).

I've never had an issue with discogs.  I'm sure you'd be fine with that seller, they have pretty good feedback.

But, I kind of doubt they're actually selling the deluxe edition (it's most likely a retail variant listed incorrectly).  The price seems too good to be true and I kind of thought the deluxe edition was only available through Deathwish (although I don't have anything solid on that).

Yeah i did a bit of price researching and it was $30 on the deathwish site...I sent the seller a message, so hopefully I'll hear back soon. But it seems like it's too good to be true

Yeah i did a bit of price researching and it was $30 on the deathwish site...I sent the seller a message, so hopefully I'll hear back soon. But it seems like it's too good to be true

We worked with a couple Euro estores, not sure who this seller is, but that doesn't really mean anything. 

If you haven't gotten a shipping email yet, it is because either there was an error with your email address*, it's caught in a spam filter, or somehow it slipped through the cracks.  Email [email protected] with your order # and Caleb will help you. 

*When I sent out the mass email with the update, there were 121 invalid emails.  Just an FYI.  gmail.con is a very popular address...

If you haven't gotten a shipping email yet, it is because either there was an error with your email address*, it's caught in a spam filter, or somehow it slipped through the cracks.  Email [email protected] with your order # and Caleb will help you. 

*When I sent out the mass email with the update, there were 121 invalid emails.  Just an FYI.  gmail.con is a very popular address...

I emailed. Thanks!

I got the update email and everything, so I'm not sure what happened. Thanks again