Touche Amore "Is Survived By" LP coming 09.24.13

If they are shipping to different addresses...  I dunno, I am sure that I will get the, "Uh, this dude has two different addresses..." question, and I will probably curse and walk away and say, "I don't care, do whatever" You can always drop us an email at [email protected] or possibly bribe the warehouse staff with donuts.

Alright awesome, emailed. Hopefully everything can be sorted out

You're never too old to listen to good music.

Now, going to a show and feeling too old being there...that's a different story. Ha!

Absolutely. Funny as it was actually the first Touché show I attended where it was literally the first time I had ever felt like the old guy in the room. Saw them a few years ago with Pianos Become the teeth opening in DC. I was 37 at the time and man it honestly looked like I was at least 18 years older than everyone else in that room. Also one of the few people actually drinking a beer too. My buddy who was 30 said he felt the same way haha.

It didn't help that it was a few weeks before Christmas so we decided it would be hilarious if we went to the women's section of Walmart and bought the ugliest, loudest, most garish Christmas sweaters we could find to wear to the show. Two old punks at the front of the stage screaming along to every lyric in ugly ass Christmas sweaters...