Stone Temple Pilots - Core reissued by MOV

• 4 weeks later...

I heard there's some site called Amazon where you can get it much cheaper.

To add onto this.  If you've looked at Amazon, you may have been only looking at the price through Amazon.  Typically there are external sellers on Amazon that have this title for $25-$30 plus shipping which isn't too bad.  I have ordered probably 10 records from The_Connection seller out of Kentucky and haven't had 1 issue with them.

To add onto this.  If you've looked at Amazon, you may have been only looking at the price through Amazon.  Typically there are external sellers on Amazon that have this title for $25-$30 plus shipping which isn't too bad.  I have ordered probably 10 records from The_Connection seller out of Kentucky and haven't had 1 issue with them.

Good advice.  I didn't think to suggest that, just assumed people always saw the other purchase options.  I have also ordered quite a few records from The_Connection for fantastic prices and everything always shows up in perfect condition.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

That engraved d-sided turned out pretty damn cool. Hard to take a picture that does it justice, but this should give an idea of it.

df36377a0e5e11e3948222000a1f9307_7.jpg

Damn that looks badass. I got a messed up version then? My first vinyl disk is transparent, but the second with the etched D-side is black. WTF?! Mistake at the plant? And forgive my n00bness (just started collecting vinyl). Where do I see the number of the version I have?