PO: O'Brother - Disillusion

Fuck yes bro, i guess I never saw them with him... But all 4 times I've seen them it's just been the bros and the two other dudes. Beautiful though man, absolutely beautiful

Thanks so much man.  Obviously, the picture doesn't do it justice.  The detail that went into this is incredible, especially when you look at it up close.  Aaron is such a solid dude, but he's in Big Jesus now with the original singer of O'Brother, so I have high hopes.

Here's more pictures and the rest of what he sent me.  There's some really badass stuff: http://imgur.com/oP3JzAn,w8zlULQ,rGFnSGh,BzzYtmp,nHLLedf,GkS1ZOm,T67WbnM,079sZ2S,5HJVyDa,SBDSh79,uQG59mo,R1KfPDX#0

PO'd the deluxe, if for no other reason than to throw some extra cash at these guys. I've seen them 3-4 times and each time they absolutely kill it on stage and are really personable at the merch table. Seeing them do the drum circle during "The Earth Will Shake" with Thrice gave me chills, hopefully I get to catch them this time around as a headliner.

• 3 weeks later...

This band is incredible. Watched their Audiotree Live session last night - so tight and huge sounding. Kicking myself for missing them on Soundwave earlier this year, but didn't even know of them then.

Yeah man you missed out! Can't remember but I think I ditched A perfect circle to see them at Melbourne Soundwave and there were prob only like 20-30 people there but they KILLED it. So huge.

Also the nicest dudes ever. I went to their sideshow with The Dear Hunter and chatted to Anton after the show for like an hour. I actually ran into them watching Kyuss at Soundwave too haha.

• 2 weeks later...

Completely missed it due to sleep/work. Sorta want to wait until I've heard the record (not long now at all!) until I stream it on the site, so hopefully Audiotree post it not too long after it drops. Apparently they do Cleanse Me? That alone is gonna make it worth it, especially considering the superb quality of these sessions.