PO: Ulver - Messe I.X-VI.X

• 4 weeks later...

http://www.theomegaorder.com/ULVER-Messe-I-X-VI-X-LP?sc=13&category=438541

The End Records/Omega Order now have a North American exclusive /2000 version available for pre-order

EDIT: Also good to know - they have the Svidd Neger reissue and with CRAZY75 coupon you can get 25% your entire order (over $75) WITH free shipping.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

First couple tracks are interesting, there's a Klaus Schulzian krautrock vibe, then I dunno, it just gets kind of boring... I wannnnna love it.  Shadows of the Sun is a masterpiece, I guess I'm expecting that.  Would love to see Messe paired up with visuals, in a live setting would be awesome, the live Blu-Ray is stunning, and gives me the impression that's the true way to experience Ulver.

Finally figured out what happened. My lent edition was never shipped because the label set mine aside to ship along with a wholesale order that I never thought was actually going to happen. After speaking to the label owner, everything has been worked out and my lent edition and wholesale order have been packed and will ship this week. Very excited. 

• 4 weeks later...