Hey guys, I've got some extra cash that I've been saving and I'd love to be able to get at least one of these records. 

Further Seems Forever - The Moon Is Down

Jimmy Eat World - Futures

Brand New - The Devil and God 

Brand New - Deja Entendu

Variants don't matter, I just want to be able to listen to these guys. I know these are some pricey records, but I'm hoping to be able to find someone who could use some extra cash. Not looking to pay ebay prices, but I definitely understand what these records are worth and I'm not looking to lowball anyone. 

If any of you are looking to sell, please PM me. Also, I'd be down for some trades as well. Thanks!

UPDATE: One down, three to go! 

not sure if its something you'd be interested in, but i have 2 jimmy eat world 7"s--futures/when i want and pain/shame. i haven't listened to them in years. overall they're in great shape, but there's a little bit of residue on the sleeves of each from a price sticker i guess. i'd let them both go for $18ppd. here's a listing on ebay if you want to see what i'm talking about: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jimmy-Eat-World-TWO-7-Lot-PAIN-FUTURES-Clear-Vinyl-INTERSCOPE-Indie-Emo-LP-CD-/121132328239?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item1c340ca52f

i also have a copy of futures that i bought used w/ a beat up sleeve. records are mint. not sure i want to get rid of that though.