Dexter season 8

well he's either going to get caught, escape, kill himself or get killed. Im thinking he's going to kill himself. Either way this season looks like its gunna be pretty interesting. Im excited for when Hannah comes back. And I think I like cracked out Deb more than the old Deb

Season premiere after a big cliffhanger is usually somewhat disappointing for any TV series.. I didn't expect them to pick right up where the last one left just 'cause there was kind of no where left to go.

In the end I went in with low expectations but was pleasantly surprised, and am really looking forward to the rest of the season.

Season premiere after a big cliffhanger is usually somewhat disappointing for any TV series.. I didn't expect them to pick right up where the last one left just 'cause there was kind of no where left to go.

In the end I went in with low expectations but was pleasantly surprised, and am really looking forward to the rest of the season.

They could have gone so many places. They could have picked it right up from the cargo box on NYE. I am sure that the rest of the season will be interesting, especially with the shrink.

the lighting during the pink motel scene was awesome. ...the lighting is always awesome.

anyway...i liked the episode, opened the door for a lot. i was kinda surprised on how fast the plot went with vogel and dexter. like we all knew she had something, even dexter did but, i didnt expect that confrontation to happen.

I think the whole Deb thing is pretty self explanatory. But I am hoping we find out how the whole Laguerta thing went down

It is obvious why she is a mess, I just meant that I would have liked to see her downfall from the beginning and see it progress over time rather than instantly being a mess.  If that makes sense...