Dexter season 8

I officially hate the Deb Downer story arc, as well as the whole Batista's cousin/Quinn love scandal, as well as any scene not featuring dex.  It's such mindless and unoriginal filler to put in between scenes of him sneaking around and hunting bad guys, hiding evidence right under other cops' noses, etc.  Did they put any thought into this season?  

And where the fuck was Dexter's kid this episode???  Obviously that chick isn't babysitting anymore since she's only sitting on Quinn's dick now, wtf -- is he just sitting at home by himself??  Is Dexter seriously more concerned about some crusty old British chick who he has no connection to than his own kid?  And why was she taping the conversations between her and Harry??  That has to violate some doctor-patient confidentiality thing and makes absolutely no sense.

They used to at least pretend to try to cover the plausibility bases.

Sitting through this episode made me feel like "Old man yells at cloud" or some shit.  It's just getting downright silly now, definitely glad it's coming to an end soon.

Second episode sucked. Letdown through and through. I think we're being steered into thinking that Dr. Vogel may be the other serial killer and "trapping" Dexter for some odd reason. I don't know.

And I agree on the other storylines feeling like just filler. 

And Deb is even more annoying still as all hell. 

i'm digging the dr. vogel storyline but you have to be fucking kidding me with "oh let me just walk into the evidence locker and swap out guns lolol easy peasy 123!"

Yeah the dr. vogel storyline is the first one i've been into on Dexter in a few years. Well the religious killer thing had potential but they fucked that up pretty fast.

Glad I'm not the only one that thinks she is giving Dexter a masterclass before "Graduating" him by putting him on her table. 

This season is fucking horrible. I seriously have had to watch every episode twice because I fall asleep halfway through. I went back and watched S01E01, and it's almost as if it's not even the same show. Just like Weeds, this has gone on for far too long. Should have stopped after Trinity.