Dexter season 8

oh yea, I guess if they started right where season 7 left off. Maybe they'll have some flashbacks kinda thing, because there is alot of stuff that needs to be explained

What do you feel needs to be explained from the time in between seasons? The only thing bothering me is what happened with the investigation regarding LaGuerta's death and/or disappearance. 

I liked it.  Each season Dex has been able to ignore Harrison less and less, so I have a feeling Harrison is going to be a big part of this season.

Finally. I mean, the character has only been pretty much a waste of time for what, four seasons now? stick him with the nanny and doesn't get in daddy's way.

Disclaimer:  Huge fan of the show since its inception so I'm not trying to troll or anything.

But my god... who do they have writing these episodes?  I lost count of how many times I rolled my eyes during this season's premiere.  So many ridiculous, unbelieveable, contrived, inane and downright idiotic things happening it's enough to make my head explode.  I think possibly the biggest cop out was this 6 month passing of time.  We all saw how the season ended last year.  How exactly did Dexter or Deb not get implicated in La Guerta's death?  Did Deb not shoot her with her own gun?  Unless they completely disposed of her body how would the police have not figured that out?

This show is worse than an old sweater.  You start pulling on a loose thread and the whole thing just comes apart.

/end old man rant

my theory which is highly unlikely is that deb ends on dexs table.  she meets dexs code now and she is going to be the only thing in dexs way at this point.  maybe something ambiguous where it goes dark and we don't know if he killed deb or himself.

orrrrr Dex ends on Debs table...

It's hard/impossible to judge the show one way or another based on the first epidsode of the season.  They have to do so much to set things up for the rest of the season, it always ends up being a little underwhelming.  I liked it, and I'm curious to see how they play it out.  I'm kind of hoping for it to be "just another season" and not have some big smash ending, but I don't think I'm going to get my wish.  We'll see... I just hope it doesnt get TOO ridiculous.

Disclaimer:  Huge fan of the show since its inception so I'm not trying to troll or anything.

But my god... who do they have writing these episodes?  I lost count of how many times I rolled my eyes during this season's premiere.  So many ridiculous, unbelieveable, contrived, inane and downright idiotic things happening it's enough to make my head explode.  I think possibly the biggest cop out was this 6 month passing of time.  We all saw how the season ended last year.  How exactly did Dexter or Deb not get implicated in La Guerta's death?  Did Deb not shoot her with her own gun?  Unless they completely disposed of her body how would the police have not figured that out?

This show is worse than an old sweater.  You start pulling on a loose thread and the whole thing just comes apart.

/end old man rant

take that view point and re watch the last few seasons (or all really)...  you really have to not think to critically at the big logic/timeline gaps or you will spend the whole episode with your hands in air yelling: WHAT? HOW? WHY? NO WAY! NOT POSSIBLE! HOW'D HE GET THERE SO FAST? HOW DID NO ONE SEE HIM THERE! ARE THERE NO SECURITY CAMERA'S ANYWHERE IN MIAMI/S.B!>!>

but you know, save all that... I'll still watch until the end ;p