Dexter season 8

If this new kid ends up killing Dexter and that's how the show ends I'm going to be livid.  I wouldn't mind if he ends up getting killed somehow but not by that little twerp.  If Deb were to do it that would be ok in my book but they already tried that a few episodes back and she just ended up saving him in the end.  Ugh... this show needs to be over already.  My brain can't handle the stupidity!

Watching it after BB made me not even wanna finish this season, what an awful episode last night.... I'm almost done with that show, but I've dedicated soooo much time already...

Exactly how I feel. I've watched it from the beginning and I so badly wish that I could just wash my hands of this show and be over it but I can't since its so close to the end.

I remember when I would be filled with excitement to watch the weeks new episode.....now its just like "fuck, I have an hour of free time, I guess I'll watch this weeks new Dexter"