Handsome --- just saw this..never before on vinyl

Apparently you don't realize that Peter used the phrase "were proceeding", which means he used it as a verb. The definition you posted was for the noun form. Thanks for once again making it evident that you're just in here to be a needledick and troll (<-- verb form) people. Grow up.

and yes, i was wrong.

you won at the internet. congrats

This is providing me with entertainment, although I'm a Helmet fan I don't know Handsome.

and thats the funny thing about this all, relatively NO ONE knows handsome. i would argue one pressing is barely warranted, let alone two. but hey, if all this exposes even a handful of new people to such a great overlooked album, then rad.

speaking of obscure gems, someone go and license molly mcguire's lime.

Would love to have Lime on wax. Good call. Humansville is a classic song I rarely remember. 

and thats the funny thing about this all, relatively NO ONE knows handsome. i would argue one pressing is barely warranted, let alone two. but hey, if all this exposes even a handful of new people to such a great overlooked album, then rad.

speaking of obscure gems, someone go and license molly mcguire's lime.

• 2 weeks later...