Handsome --- just saw this..never before on vinyl

FYI, Garrett at No Sleep Mailorder just emailed me and told me they just got the 6131 records in. They just need to be assembled and packed. No idea when they'll ship, but it sounds like it will be soon. I feel better knowing they are in No Sleep's hands as opposed to those bags at 6131. Glad my 6131 got sold, now I just have to patiently wait for my 180g pressing from SRC. Got the clear, hope I don't regret it as I tend to prefer black.

by a thread are amazing. i still need that LP and the split 7" with Waterdown...damn.

snagged a used copy from discogs yesterday.  30 bucks shipped, supposed to be NM/NM, I'm praying it doesn't show up and turn out to be warped...  Never bought anything from sellers on discogs before but that was the only place I could find this.  Was shocked at the price.

snagged a used copy from discogs yesterday.  30 bucks shipped, supposed to be NM/NM, I'm praying it doesn't show up and turn out to be warped...  Never bought anything from sellers on discogs before but that was the only place I could find this.  Was shocked at the price.

This is probably the worst 7" cut I've heard... nearly 8 minutes in BAT's side. The distortion in the inner grooves is really bad :(

I'd be surprised if there was a repress.  If there was, I'd for sure buy it.  Are you from Canada?

no, i am from germany.

i don't think there will be a repress soon. I asked revelation records a few years ago about a repress, and they said no.

but who knows after all the recent represses from revelation.

no, i am from germany.

i don't think there will be a repress soon. I asked revelation records a few years ago about a repress, and they said no.

but who knows after all the recent represses from revelation.

I guess the demand has to be there and I just don't know that they have a very big fan base.

6131 version was part of RevHQ's update for this week, so I assume records are in hand and shipping right now....

Thanks. Rev has the release date as Oct 8 so maybe we'll get ours soon.

Either way it's like fucking pulling teeth trying to get an update from 6131 or No Sleep.

Got my shipping notice too.

Did 6131 just basically forget the fact that they're putting this out? No Sleep was the only one to (eventually) respond to me, and the street date passed Tuesday. You'd never know looking at their Twitter, Facebook, etc. It's like they gave up.

Haha I was wondering the same thing. Absolutely zero fanfare with shipping after hyping the release at first.

Just went through a listen and without trying to sound like an asshole, consider me very underwhelmed and disappointed.

Not even gonna bother posting about it on Dead Format because it'll just be another VC conspiracy.

Is the AQ that bad? Also is that gray? It looks clear.

People are probably over the "authorized bootleg" thing by now, but I find it funny that one of the biggest preachers of that is all about illegally downloading movies. Chris from NS is always tweeting and instagraming about watching movies that are in between the theaters and DVD/bluray market. I guess Handsome are worthy of getting paid but Guillermo Del Toro isn't.