Handsome --- just saw this..never before on vinyl

A few weeks ago my local record store posted on Facebook that they were going to get Jeremy Chatelain to come in and sign their copies of this record since he lives in Salt Lake City. I was there tonight and they had one copy left. I'm not really into this band, but I know a lot of people on VC are. If anyone is interested, I can go back tomorrow and grab it for someone for cost plus shipping. It was $19 and it was the 6131 version. Let me know!

Do you guys already know of any distro that will carry it in the EU?

you can get the 6131 pressing here:

http://www.perkoro.com/19464

http://www.xsentientx.com/s/handsome.html

the shopradiocast pressing will be available here:

http://www.jpc.de/jpcng/poprock/detail/-/art/Handsome-Handsome-Ltd/hnum/3787284

37 euro before shipping. Sheeeeeit. Plus it's advertised as a 2xLP  <_<

Thanks a lot anyways :D

yeah, that is very annoying.

i used to buy shop radio cast releases directly from them what is impossible now due to the higher usps shipping rates. unfortunately imports are usually expensive as well. that is why i had to skip a few of the SRC releases.

Did you ever post a picture of the Clear w/ Smoke? I've been emailing trying to get you to change my order to black. I don't think the Far clear 180g is truly 180g and I don't want the same problem.

Official announcement will go out soon however, they pressed the smoke at non 180 Gram. They are repressing ASAP. So only 180 Gram black is shipping sorry!

• 2 weeks later...

So does anyone have copies of both presses yet? I'd love to hear if there's a significant difference. My 6131 copy is still in its unopened mailer (too bitter to open it, plus I'm not expecting much of a CD master), and I haven't yet been able to justify ordering the SRC version. If I hear it's really that much better I think I'll pull the trigger.

My black copy should be here this week. Haven't been able to pick up a lot of records lately, otherwise I would have purchased it sooner and let you guys know how it sounded. Sorry about that. When it gets here I'll post about it. 

Its also pretty hard trying to search social networking or even google for things like this because Handsome is such a popular term. Try searching that hashtag on Instagram or Twitter......

Not a problem!

I know a lot of people opted for the black instead, but like I said it's such a pain in the ass trying to search for this record on social media. It's much easier to search for something like Quicksand, hell even the Supertouch repress to see how people feel about the final product.