The Cootees - Let's Play House (Glow In The Dark Vinyl)

Not exactly sure where they found these copies but you can get it now via the mxpx store: 

http://mxpxmercharsenal.bigcartel.com/product/cootees-let-s-play-house-lp

US shipping is $7

Glad I held out all these years, the price was always a bit out of reach and so this is pretty awesome.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

From the information-packed Tooth & Nail discography thread:

Oh, and one thing to clear up regarding pressings of T&N Vinyl. I was talking with Jim, who has worked at Tooth and Nail longer than any other current employee (since 96-ish) about T&N Vinyl, and he said that while Bill Powers was the person who was always in charge of early T&N Vinyl releases, he is 90% sure that T&N would do 1000 qty runs of black vinyl, and 1000 runs of color vinyl on most of the late-nineties releases. If an album was only released on black vinyl, it meant that it wasn't a tremendous seller and didn't warrant the added expense of making a color version.. I checked later in the day with Brandon Ebel about this, who confirmed Jim's assumptions with a cautionary, "I don't really remember, but if Jim says it, I'm betting it's correct."
I know that there have been a lot of rumors going around the internet as to how many of each vinyl was pressed, so I wanted to let you know that I'm pretty sure this is your answer. I asked Jim if there was any chance that there were only 500 of some colors pressed, to which he replied, "Very unlikely, at that time vinyl was so unpopular, and so unprofitable to make in low quantities, that I am sure the minimum runs would've been at least 1,000."

so probably 1000 of each.