Star Spangled Hammered! Happy 4th of July (HAM'13)

1011319_10151689743299939_2585471_n_zps2

Photo credit goes to my campaign manager. 

What is everyone up to? On this awesome paid holiday dedicated to celebrating the greatest country in the universe! I picked up some Rogue - VooDoo Doughnut beer, Ithaca Flower Power IPA, and enough vegan bratwurst to feed my face for a week! Going to see fireworks and it will be rad  B)

Hipster As Mod '13

Good morning. In less than an hour, aircraft from here will join others from around the world, and you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind. Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences any more. We will be united in our common interest. Perhaps it's fate that today is the 4th of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution, but from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist and should we win the day, the 4th of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day when the world declared in one voice, 'We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on, we're going to survive.' Today we celebrate our independence day!

Bill-Pullman-in-Independence-Day-1996-Mo