10% DISCOUNT FOR VINYL COLLECTIVE MEMBERS & A FREE 45 ADAPTER STICKER!

We are new to this board - and you guys are fantastic!

We wanted to offer you guys a 10% merchandise discount this month on our website - SquareDealOnline.com - and a free 45 Adapter Sticker!   **To receive this discount, please put "VINYLCOLLECTIVE10 & FREE STICKER" in the notes section during checkout and we will manually deduct 10% from your merchandise total before we charge your card.   If you paid by paypal - we will refund it back to your payment.  :)  

We have been selling discontinued and out of print Vinyl Records since 1971 and currently have over 13,000 different titles - 9,000 of which are new & sealed - 8,000 of those are under $10!

We also carry a full line of vinyl supplies - from 45 adapters to inner & outer sleeves, jackets, and shipping boxes & pads.

We have been serving the music industry since 1971 and sell supplies to some of the top indie stores in the country.   We also sell on Amazon (we custom manufacture Amazons #1 selling Record Sleeve) and eBay, although the prices are cheaper if you buy direct from us.  :)

If you have any questions or comments or would like a sample of a supply please don't hesitate to contact us - [email protected] or (805) 543-3636.

Thanks for keeping vinyl alive!

--Kjerstin & Danica

#SquareDealOnline

11260.gif

@Buffbloom - heh - yeah, the visuals of our website aren't the most appealing.  We have chosen not to dump the ton of money to convert it to something more modern yet because we are trying to keep costs of the supplies down.   Thanks for bearing with us.  ;)  A new website is on our list of future goals.  We also sell on eBay and Amazon if that's more appealing.  Same username. :) 

@minor incident - for a 6# box of 25 white record jackets is around $12 via UPS (ouch!).   We tried sending them media mail before ($5) but the post office told us that empty jackets do NOT count as media and to cut it out.  so we did.     For the white jackets without a hole - on our website for 25 they are $15 + ~$13 shipping = $28.   They might be slightly more on our eBay account because eBay and paypal take around 20% - which is sometimes our entire margin!     We do have the same thing on Amazon for $24.91 *delivered* because when we send to FBA prime we can use Amazon's UPS# and they get KILLER rates.   Supplies we send to FBA to fulfill with their prime service are the only instance where you might see an end price slightly cheaper than our website since we saved $$ on freight and passed it on.   Other than that, supplies are cheaper on our website since we don't lose the 20% in fees.    Sorry that was so long, just trying to give y'all the bigger picture. :)     Here is a link to the 25 pack on Amazon:  http://www.amazon.com/25-12-Record-Jackets-Without/dp/B00AO826QO/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&qid=1373325713&sr=8-11&keywords=white+record+jackets    

@kevinxabney - you were seeing the flat rate shipping because you didn't put in your postal code to see actual shipping rates.   I just added 13 comics to 'my cart" and picked a "middle of the country" zip code (66601) and it showed shipping as $9.60 - which is still too high in my opinion.  Unfortunately our website does not yet recognize media mail as a shipping option.     Anything you can fit in a priority mail flat rate envelope for $5.25 - that's what we'll charge you.    Just put "ship in priority flat rate for $5.25" and your total will be adjusted before your card is charged.    Or  "ship via media mail and refund the difference" in the notes.     Again, not ideal and we'd like this fixed but for the meantime this is how we work around it.    If you put nothing in the notes you would receive a coupon code for your next order for any freight overages over $2-3.       (Amazon doesn't combine shipping on comics and charges $3.99 per comic! ouch! or I would suggest checking us out on Amazon).   Side note:   We ship all our comics in a bag between two stiff boards bigger than the comics to prevent corner dings and such. 

@Crack Rock Steady - check out the above paragraph to Kevin - same applies.   "Ship media mail and refund overcharge" in the notes and we will refund you instead of a coupon code.  :)

@skidroje - you were seeing flat rate shipping because you didn't have your zip code entered (it's a couple lines below where you saw $33).  I just tried it and to the "middle of the country zip code"  it's $20 for this 15# package.    When I ran it on the program it looks like we can get it out for $18  so if you mention that in the notes we will refund you the $2 overcharge the website states.  

Thanks for all your comments guys - we can't grow as a company if we don't know the issues people are concerned with.   I'm going to be having all our website orders route past my desk to double check freight charges quoted vs. charged again to make sure there's nothing I can do to help the costs look more accurate on the website.    In the meantime if you'd like a freight quote on something that seems high please don't hesitate to contact us!  

Thanks again for your input!  We appreciate it!

--Kjerstin & Danica 

SquareDealOnline