Avenged Sevenfold exclusive vinyl at Hot Topic

City of Evil 2xLP - opaque purple vinyl limited to 600 available in select stores and online http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Music/Vinyl/Avenged+Sevenfold+-+City+Of+Evil+Vinyl+LP-10047956.jsp

Avenged Sevenfold (s/t) 2xLP - black and white split vinyl limited to 600 available in select stores and online http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Music/Vinyl/Avenged+Sevenfold+-+Self-Titled+Vinyl+LP-10054496.jsp

Nightmare 2xLP - translucent blue vinyl limited to 600 - street date 7/23 and will be available in select stores and online

Right now there's nothing for Sounding the 7th Trumpet or Waking the Fallen but could possibly happen soon. If anything comes of those I'll post the info here.

Just make sure you check the sleeve if you like keeping them in pristine condition. When I got home I noticed a lot of creases and some markings. Doesn't bother me too much though.
I feel like HT employees of the people they ship with need to be more careful because it's not the first time vinyl I bought in store was like that.

Just make sure you check the sleeve if you like keeping them in pristine condition. When I got home I noticed a lot of creases and some markings. Doesn't bother me too much though.

I feel like HT employees of the people they ship with need to be more careful because it's not the first time vinyl I bought in store was like that.

yea, if im going to buy from HT its usually online. ive seen employees forcibly jam records into the racks...makes meh sad.  some records were like half open with serious damage.

We think it's sad that artists will release exclusively to a chain store. Talk about killing the indie mom & pop shops! :(

Half the time, they just have an exclusive color. And you also have to consider how much business independent labels do with Hot Topic, so if anything, Hot Topic is helping the independent industry more than hurting it.

• 2 weeks later...

As of now there is no confirmed word if it is limited or colored, just seen the pre order for it on two sites... I want to wait to confirm but if I wait to long it might sell out

Yea that's what I'm thinking. I guess you could pre-order and then always cancel it if they announce they're releasing a limited pressing.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I saw that and messaged him about sending it media mail with the cd cost and he wouldn't budge on his shipping rate so I said forget it, I have better places to get it

Anyone have an update for the Hot Topic nightmare? I called and they pushed it back a week but then I called again and they said they don't know