FS: the morning benders-talking through tin cans vinyl

dreamwolf

Come on, now. Don't go about spoiling people's sale threads with stuff like that. If the seller doesn't like the offers he gets, the record doesn't sell. That's how this forum works; not by posting places where people might be able to get the record cheaper (which they could have probably found on a search engine) on the sale thread itself. That's just mean.

Be considerate, mang.

If the seller doesn't like the offers he gets, the record doesn't sell.

I'm not sure what that has to do with anything???

Anyways, the seller obviously thinks he can get a decent amount for the record otherwise he wouldn't have said PM an offer. The record is out of print but it has just come to light that copies can still be found cheap. I'm trying to help out people on the forum who want the record but don't want to overpay.

You've missed the point entirely, but since it sold, I'm not going to waste my time here. Maybe, if someone ever posts an eBay link in a sale thread of yours, you'll understand.

Congrats on the sale, dreamwolf!

EDIT: I hate being that guy, but I found this on the Sale/Trade Forum Guide, which someone clearly didn't read well enough:

"Sale spoiling

Please do not march into a thread and state that you can get an item for $X on eBay or some other online store. Or that you're selling the same item for less. If you think their price may be too high, don't be rude about it. If others feel the same way, then it won't sell. This is a hobby where each person gives an item a different monetary worth. While it's fine to look out for others, people should also do research into the item they are buying. also, if a buyer offers a price that you consider to be too low a price for an item, please politely decline it, or give them a ball park figure you're thinking around."

• 2 weeks later...

Just stop... I didn't flip anything. It was an extra copy I had laying around. Go troll some other forum. You're not going to be liked here if you keep this attitude up. 

You mean an extra copy you bought to try to flip? Asking $90 for a record you bought a month ago for $25 isn't flipping? I'm sure everyone here likes you a whole lot for doing that sort of thing.

I'm even going to block you because you're so senseless. Goodbye! :D

Thanks for reminding me I can block people. Bye!

I bought and tried to flip? No, I was given two copies. In case you missed it, this is a FS/WTB forum...

Go take your elitist ways elsewhere. I even asked sellers to PM me. I didn't set a price. Just trying to get rid of it. It was sold to the first PM. Why are you researching my past on here anyways? Are you some freaky stalker dude?

Why don't you fuck off with how people are selling. Stop trying to be some intervening forum police. I clearly put, "90$ OBO" for Dirty Beaches in a "FS" forum. What's wrong with OBO again? And what's wrong with listing it when it recently sold for 90$ on eBay? Is it a crime to sell rare records?

You're trying to paint me as a bad user but the facts are all there, anyone who reads this post knows you're clearly in the wrong.