Set Sale (Harvard, mae, Brand New, New Amsterdams, etc) + Snowboard

ifworkpermits

Thank you all for coming to this sale thread. I'm trying to get some spare money for some new Ice Hockey equipment and some other things, so i'm letting some of my collection go. Prices are PPD and near the bottom there are some records that are pretty cheap for you to add on. The add-on records can be sold by themselves, but will need shipping added to them if so. Enjoy!

(Also, every order over $20.00 will come with a random free record. Can't say you'll love it, but a free record is a free record, right?)

The Wonder Years/Fallen From The Sky - Split - Whiskey Brown /300 - $15.00

Brand New - Your Favorite Weapn - Black (10-Year Anniversary Press) - $30.00

Sigur Ros - Med Sud Ieyrum Vid Spilum Dendalaust - $10.00

mae - Destination: Beautiful - Navy/White Swirl (1st Press) /200 - $40.00

Blink 182 - Neighborhoods - Blue/White Marble 2x12" - $20.00

John Nolan - Height (the Acousitc Recordings) TEST PRESS (with Hand Drawn Cover by John Nolan) - $25.00

Panic! At The Disco - A Fever You Can't Sweat Out (either Gold \750 HT Exclusive or Black 1st Press... I'm keeping one) - $40.00 (sleeve isn't 100%, but that is how they were both delivered to me and I'm the original owner on both)

Straylight Run - Straylight Run - Yellow (RSD 12 Exclusive /700) - $30.00

Straylight Run - Straylight Run - Black Smoke (Victory Exclusive /100) - $35.00

The New Amsterdams - At The Foot of My Rival - Black - $27.00

The Starting Line - The Early Years - Green /200 (Band Exclusive) - $20.00

Offers (really don't want to let these go but will):

The Early November - For All Of This (Blue/Brown color-in-color) 10"

The Early November - Acoustic EP (Tri-Color) 10"

Harvard - The Inevitable and I - 2xLP Sea Green w/ Blood Splatter /200 (1st Press)

Add-On:

Panic! At The Disco - I Write Sins Not Tragedies (sticker on cover) 7" - $4

Panic! At The Disco - That Green Gentleman 7" - $4

What's Eating Gilbert - Cheap Shots (black) 7" - $3

What's Eating Gilbert - Cheap Shots (powder blue /500) 7" - $3

Straylight Run - About Time (silver) (Autographed/Sleeve slightly dinged but that is how I recieved it from MerchNow) - $7.00

Taking Back Sunday - We Play Songs (Yellow /300 Fingerprints RSD 12 Exclusive) - $8.00

Also, I'm selling a snowboard as well. I used to work for a Sports Store and I picked this up YEARS ago and never used it. It has been sitting as a display piece for about 6 years now. The board retailed for $600 when it was out and the model still is made to this day (in different colorways and updated technology obviously) and remains one of the key park boards in the game. It is a RIDE DH 155. This model came out prior to slimewalls and reverse camber technology, so it is a camber board. I'm selling it for $140 shipped within the USA. Here is a picture of what the board looks like:

3155.Image.1.jpg

The board for sale is the 2nd one on the left (the 155 length) and is still in shrink wrap. There are holes in the shrink wrap where you can see bindings were mounted to it but only for display purposes in my room.

I wanna see a picture of that John Nolan test.  I have one, the disc is peach.

The test I have is a Black record and the drawing is of a mans head... I'll see if I can upload a picture onto here soon but I am pretty sure it was by John Nolan. Supposedly there was two artists involved that were doing the covers. Nolan covered for the other guy because he ran into complications while doing them.

Damn thats a cool looking DH. If it was a newer model, I'd be all over it

Yeah.. I've got 2 years ago DH limited series (not the DFC.. this one is a custom board that had a very limited amount made... the more you ride it, it turns from a rust brown to a solid gold in the wear areas and it came with custom boots and bindings). This one has just sat in my room.

Damn thats a cool looking DH. If it was a newer model, I'd be all over it

Was just going to say this. I always loved the graphics on that year... 2006 I think?  As much as I like it, I would have a hard time justifying that much for an 06 board.  Guess I'll stick to old faithful - my 2005 Theory 154 haha

That being said, it could make somebody extremely happy!

Was just going to say this. I always loved the graphics on that year... 2006 I think?  As much as I like it, I would have a hard time justifying that much for an 06 board.  Guess I'll stick to old faithful - my 2005 Theory 154 haha

That being said, it could make somebody extremely happy!

What do you think would be a fair price? I mean, the board retailed for $550. I'm not trying to sound condescending; I really want to know. It literally is sitting here. And that price includes shipping, which is minimum $25.

What do you think would be a fair price? I mean, the board retailed for $550. I'm not trying to sound condescending; I really want to know. It literally is sitting here. And that price includes shipping, which is minimum $25.

That's a good point, I hadn't given shipping a thought.  Still, a quick google search came back with 2013 models of this board and length for between $282 and $330 with free shipping.  The thing about retail price is that shops will charge that when it comes out, but at the end of the season many times they'll mark it down a couple hundred bucks on a board in this range.  This is why I always buy my equipment when I ride in March/April.  I'm even sure what a good price would be, honestly; though, I don't think you have it grossly overpriced or anything.  The nature of the gear market, with its new models every single season, makes it hard to sell stuff that's older than a few seasons and get anywhere close to what it should be worth, IMHO.

That's a good point, I hadn't given shipping a thought.  Still, a quick google search came back with 2013 models of this board and length for between $282 and $330 with free shipping.  The thing about retail price is that shops will charge that when it comes out, but at the end of the season many times they'll mark it down a couple hundred bucks on a board in this range.  This is why I always buy my equipment when I ride in March/April.  I'm even sure what a good price would be, honestly; though, I don't think you have it grossly overpriced or anything.  The nature of the gear market, with its new models every single season, makes it hard to sell stuff that's older than a few seasons and get anywhere close to what it should be worth, IMHO.

Fully understand and almost agree. Main difference would be to an experienced rider. Most of the new park boards and boards like the DH do not come in Camber anymore... instead they all come with the reverse camber (banana). Its hard to find a quality camber board now under $500, and since there is such a small collection of  them, they rarely make it to outlets.

But yeah, I'm open to offers on the board. I also have a pair of K2 bindings that match it very well in a size mens medium that I would throw in for free if necessary.

Yet another excellent point I failed to adequately consider haha. I mean, we're on a forum for a medium that is "old technology" because we like it at least as much as we do more modern formats. I actually prefer camber boards, but I didn't realize they were so hard to come by these days since I haven't been in the market for one in good while. Good luck! It really is a sick board.

Yet another excellent point I failed to adequately consider haha. I mean, we're on a forum for a medium that is "old technology" because we like it at least as much as we do more modern formats. I actually prefer camber boards, but I didn't realize they were so hard to come by these days since I haven't been in the market for one in good while. Good luck! It really is a sick board.

I prefer the new DH they came out with (the one I own). It's a blend between camber and non-camber. Kind of like the best of both worlds without getting the full effect of either. I just ride casually now (can't afford to get hurt) but that board is beautiful. I need to take pictures of it because words can't describe that custom DH.