POCKETKNIFE DEMO / photobooth records update

tumblr_mpkxz13ALV1qzjf17o1_1280.jpg

i’d like to announce that photobooth records will be releasing a demo cassette for the band "pocketknife" from fullerton, california. the band reminds me of some rough 90s indie rock heavily influenced by early superchunk, late!, and seaweed. the demo was mastered by jack endino at soundhouse recordings (nirvana, soundgarden, mudhoney), and is streaming in its entirety over at the band’s bandcamp. expect orders to go up sometime in the next two weeks. the band will have copies on tour starting later this month. dates are below.

07.26/ San Diego/CA

07.27/ La Puente/CA

07.28/ Oakland/CA

07.29/ Day Off

07.30/ Portland/OR

07.31/ Portland/OR

08.01/ Seattle/WA

08.02/ Day Off

08.03/ Vancouver/BC

08.04/ Victoria Island/BC 

08.05/ Tacoma/WA 

08.06/ Reno/NV

08.07/ Santa Rosa/CA

08.08/ San Francisco/CA

08.09/ Fresno/CA

08.10/ Bakersfield/CA

08.11/ Pomona/CA

ALSO:

I APOLOGIZE for the wait on orders. it took me a while to get the vinyl in for the fell to low 7". but it is here now, and i plan to package most (if not all) of the orders today and they will be shipping tomorrow. thank you so much for your patience. those boys just finished up a tour and are now writing for their full length, which will undoubtably rock.

s.m. tapes are also shipping now. they are recording their full length now. the demos i’ve heard are the catchiest and best material i’ve heard from them, so keep your ear to the ground.

as always, order records here:

• 3 weeks later...