FS: Test Presses(Fireworks, Man Overboard, Mixtapes,Etc), TDAGARIM, Pop Punk 12'" and 7"

Brock N Roll

Ok here's the deal, My wife and I are going on vacation here in two weeks and I'd like to get some extra spending cash for when we go. I'm going to put up some records on here and see what I can sell. After a few days, I'll probably throw a few up on eBay.

I'm not desperate for money, Just want some extra cash. I'm a reasonable dude but please don't lowball me.

PM WITH OFFERS. ANY PM'S ASKING ME HOW MUCH I WANT FOR SOMETHING WILL BE IGNORED.

ok kiddos, have at it.

TEST PRESSES

Fireworks | All I Have To Offer is My Own Confusion | Test Press /20

Forever Came Calling | Contender | Test Press #8/15

I Am The Avalanche | I Am The Avalanche | Test Press #14/24

Man Overboard | Real Talk | Test Press /20

Mixtapes | Even On The Worst Nights | Test Press #10/20

12'

A Day To Remember | For Those Who Have Heart | Dark Blue /650

A Loss For Words | The Kids Can't Lose | Black /90

Anberlin | Never Take Friendship Personal | Black /1000 (SEALED)

Brand New | TDAGARIM | Red /500

Brand New | Your Favorite Weapon | White /1000 (10 Year Anniversary Press)

Captain, We're Sinking | The Future is Cancelled | Grey /200

Cinematic Sunrise | A Coloring Storybook and Long Playing Record | Picture Disc /1000

Daylight | Jar | Orange/Olive With Gold/Purple/Grey Splatter /700

Fall Out Boy | From Under The Cork Tree | 2xLP Maroon /1500 (SEALED)

Fall Out Boy | Infinity On High | Picture Disc (Plastic sleeve has seam split, record is mint)

Fall Out Boy | Save Rock and Roll | 2x10" Red

Fall Out Boy | Take This To Your Grave | Coke Bottle Clear /750 (SEALED)

Finch | What It Is To Burn | Opaque Turquoise /1500 (with special screenprint jacket that Patrick made)

Fireworks | All I Have To Offer Is My Own Confusion | Black /50 (Tour Press w/ White Stamp Label

Fireworks | Gospel | Half Gray/Half Clear /300 (Banquet Records Exclusive)

Green Day | Tre | Yellow /1000

H20 | Nothing To Prove | Green /500

Hostage Calm | Please Remain Calm | 180g Black /500

Hostage Calm | Self Titled | Yellowish /???

Hrvrd | The Inevitable and I | 2xLP Clear Blue /200

I Am The Avalanche | Self Titled | Black /200

Make Do and Mend | End Measured Mile | Clear Orange w/ Pink Spiderweb Haze /19

Say Anything | In Defense of The Genre | 2xLP Purple /1500 (SEALED)

Senses Fail | Still Searching | Coke Bottle Clear /800

Set Your Goals | Burning at Both Ends | Red /500

Set Your Goals | Mutiny | Brown /1100

Set Your Goals | This Will Be The Death of Us | White /800

Something Corporate | Leaving Through The Window | 2xLP Blue /500

Something Corporate | Leaving Through The Window | 2xLP Black /500

Straylight Run | Prepare To Be Wrong | Red/900 (SEALED)

Sum 41 | Does This Look Infected? | 180g White /500

Taking Back Sunday | Tell All Your Friends | Black /1198

Taking Back Sunday | Where You Want To Be | Tan /213

The American Scene | Safe For Now | Clear W/Sea Blue Splatter /200 (Tour Cover)

The Dangerous Summer | Reach For The Sun | White /500

The Devil Wears Prada | Dead Throne | Green w/Black and White Splatter /500

The Story So Far | Under Soil & Dirt | Clear w/ Green Splatter /500

The Story So Far | Under Soil & Dirt | Magenta/White /1000

The Story So Far | What You Don't See | 180g Black /500

The Story So Far | What You Don't See | Watermelon /500

The Story So Far | What You Don't See | White /2000 (TOUR COVER)

The Story So Far | While You We're Sleeping | Purple /200

The Wonder Years | The Greatest Generation | Grey /600 (SEALED)

The Wonder Years | The Greatest Generation | Blue /600

The Wonder Years | The Upsides | Orange /300 (first press w/ original artwork)

Their/They're/There | Self Titled | Clear Seafoam /1000 (RSD 2013 Exclusive)

Thieves and Villains | South America | White /400

Underoath | The Changing of Times | 180g Clear /2000

With The Punches | Keep It Going | White /365

With The Punches | It's Not The End of The World | Red /365

You, Me, And Everyone We Know | Some Things Don't Wash Out | Blood Red/Orange Split with Baby Blue Splatter /100

7" Splits

Hostage Calm/Anti-Flag Split | White /??? (Hostage Calm band only Tour Exclusive)

Handguns/Forever Came Calling | Split | White w/Purple Haze /200

The Story So Far/Morgan Foster | Yellow /200

7"

A Day To Remember | Attack of The Killer B Sides | Clear W/ Black Smoke | /220

AFI | Girls Not Grey | Grey Marble

Fireworks | Adventure, Nostalgia, and Robbery | Black /500

Fireworks | Bonfires | Red /220

International Superheroes of Hardcore | HPxHC | Black White Split (Friends Press /100)

Man Overboard | The Absolute Worst | White | /200

Mixtapes | Somewhere In Trinsic | White | /200 (No Sleep Subscription)

Polar Bear Club | The Summer of George | Green | /800

Stay Ahead of The Weather | We Better Get Goin' If We're Gonna | Clear | /200

Such Gold | Storyteller | Yellow Marble | /250

The Wonder Years | Won't Be Pathetic Forever | Pink | /500

The Wonder Years | Won't Be Pathetic Forever | Black | /1000 (2nd Press)

You Me and Everyone We Know | Things Are Really Weird Right Now | Clear | /250

Ugh, so much that I want to buy but that I'm not sure I can afford. I might try to scrape together some cash for a few of these.

For what it's worth, I'm pretty sure like 1/2 of my record collection came from this seller (I bought a ton of stuff from someone on eBay with the same username) and he's a solid guy that ships everything with great care. Buy with confidence!

Ugh, so much that I want to buy but that I'm not sure I can afford. I might try to scrape together some cash for a few of these.

For what it's worth, I'm pretty sure like 1/2 of my record collection came from this seller (I bought a ton of stuff from someone on eBay with the same username) and he's a solid guy that ships everything with great care. Buy with confidence!

Yeah that was me! And thanks for the kind words

• 2 weeks later...

don't low ball me but I won't tell you what I'm looking to get for the record...... douche.

It should be noted that while I'm not a fan of the name-calling, I do think that this is a pretty lousy tactic on the part of the seller. I offered him prices no lower than $5-10 less than what recent sales for the same exact record have gone for on eBay, and the seller initially ignored my offer, and then proceeded to tell me I was lowballing him--i.e., that he wouldn't provide a counteroffer because he was presumably offended at my having tried to strike a deal. 

I know I'm new to this particular board, but I'm not new to eBay, to selling stuff online, etc. I think this is a pretty disingenuous way of participating in a forum-based sale--especially considering the relative vulnerability of the buyers (i.e. they could get screwed and have little recourse, unlike on eBay for example). 

I'm not discouraging anyone from buying from this seller. He seems insistent that his feedback speaks for itself, and I'm sure he's an honest guy that's just trying to get as much as he can from his records. But the fact that he chooses to forego listing a price and then complains when someone offers what is otherwise a reasonable initial offer strikes me as an unfortunate way of handling oneself in something that is, at least nominally, a "collective". 

It should be noted that while I'm not a fan of the name-calling, I do think that this is a pretty lousy tactic on the part of the seller. I offered him prices no lower than $5-10 less than what recent sales for the same exact record have gone for on eBay, and the seller initially ignored my offer, and then proceeded to tell me I was lowballing him--i.e., that he wouldn't provide a counteroffer because he was presumably offended at my having tried to strike a deal.

I know I'm new to this particular board, but I'm not new to eBay, to selling stuff online, etc. I think this is a pretty disingenuous way of participating in a forum-based sale--especially considering the relative vulnerability of the buyers (i.e. they could get screwed and have little recourse, unlike on eBay for example).

I'm not discouraging anyone from buying from this seller. He seems insistent that his feedback speaks for itself, and I'm sure he's an honest guy that's just trying to get as much as he can from his records. But the fact that he chooses to forego listing a price and then complains when someone offers what is otherwise a reasonable initial offer strikes me as an unfortunate way of handling oneself in something that is, at least nominally, a "collective".

You are something else dude.

You offered me 10 bucks for daylight...then proceeded to tell me that you can get it for 11 on eBay and show me an ended eBay listing for the deep purple variant and tell me its rarer than the variant I have which is not true.

You show me only completed listings for other records that sold for somewhat cheap..... what about all the ones that sold for way more? Anyone can show a completed auction that happened to sell for a cheap amount. That doesn't mean that "you can get it on eBay for this price"

The point is this....I was only selling to get extra money for vacation. I'm not going to sell stuff for dirt cheap for no reason. I'm not desperate for money.

God damn, I love all these noobies that get their panties all in a bunch over nothing.

You are something else dude.

You offered me 10 bucks for daylight...then proceeded to tell me that you can get it for 11 on eBay and show me an ended eBay listing for the deep purple variant and tell me its rarer than the variant I have which is not true.

You show me only completed listings for other records that sold for somewhat cheap..... what about all the ones that sold for way more? Anyone can show a completed auction that happened to sell for a cheap amount. That doesn't mean that "you can get it on eBay for this price"

The point is this....I was only selling to get extra money for vacation. I'm not going to sell stuff for dirt cheap for no reason. I'm not desperate for money.

God damn, I love all these noobies that get their panties all in a bunch over nothing.

I mean, I'll send you my purple and $10 for the olive... Just saying.