Screenprinted Jackets (Labels, Bands, One-off Test Press Jackets, etc.)

Just got done with a few bigger jobs but I have open time now and I'm looking to do more jackets for people.

One-off test press jackets are obviously not as cost effective but they do look great if you've gotten sick of just seeing plain white sleeve or white jackets for test presses.

I can do small to large runs, and am also not just limited to jackets.

Here's some pictures of jacket I've printed for people.

2013-02-28_21-07-04_128.jpg

image4.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image-1.jpeg

image3-1.jpeg

birds.jpeg

polarbear.jpeg

I also have been tinkering around with a cool way to do matte printing black on black.

image1.jpeg

image2-1.jpeg

Feel free to PM me with any questions! Turn around time for a one-off jacket is usually about a week at most. If you've got a few one-offs I'll be glad to cut you a deal also.

Chyeah dude, those look amazing! I only have a few tests, they each came with a cover of some kind, but if they didn't I would be alllll over this.

Thanks! I really appreciate it. I keep trying to experiment with things too, just to come up with more ways to make them look unique.

Yeah, this guy does awesome work, is really easy to deal with, and has a great turnaround time. He did, I believe, three LP jackets and a 7" jacket for me. That Tell All Your Friends is one of mine. I really wish I had a test to get one of those matte to black jackets! Those look awesome!

This guy's backed. He did a fantastic job on my Allister test jacket.

Yeah, this guy does awesome work, is really easy to deal with, and has a great turnaround time. He did, I believe, three LP jackets and a 7" jacket for me. That Tell All Your Friends is one of mine. I really wish I had a test to get one of those matte to black jackets! Those look awesome!

Thanks guys! I'm really glad you were happy with everything. I'm always trying to improve the quality of my work as well as my equipment too, and its really a lot of fun printing these jackets for people I know appreciate them as much as I would.

Kevin just buy a few more tests and then I can! haha

Thanks guys! I'm really glad you were happy with everything. I'm always trying to improve the quality of my work as well as my equipment too, and its really a lot of fun printing these jackets for people I know appreciate them as much as I would.

Kevin just buy a few more tests and then I can! haha

Hahaha. You should make a mockup for an On Letting Go pic disc sleeve. I feel like it'd either work really well with the matte or work really bad with it. :P

Hahaha. You should make a mockup for an On Letting Go pic disc sleeve. I feel like it'd either work really well with the matte or work really bad with it. :P

Great minds think alike. I messaged him after paying for my NFG sleeve inquiring about something for On Letting Go. Let's do this!

Added you into the PM for the sleeve. Chime in with any input!

great idea. I always regret selling my circa and thrice records. =/ thats why i backed out of selling my violent waves vinyl so many time. I know id hate myself for it. I'd like to see what you guys come up with though. 

A Deftones - Adrenaline picture disc sleeve, now thats something I could use... :)

great idea. I always regret selling my circa and thrice records. =/ thats why i backed out of selling my violent waves vinyl so many time. I know id hate myself for it. I'd like to see what you guys come up with though. 

A Deftones - Adrenaline picture disc sleeve, now thats something I could use... :)

I'll send that mockup over along with the other one for ya

I'm just going to ask, how much for a one off?

I have a few test presses that could use one :D

as a basic starting point $15ppd for a single sided one color jacket, $25ppd for a double sided one color jacket

but I give discounts to people doing multiple jackets at a time and you'll save just on shipping also