Screenprinted Jackets (Labels, Bands, One-off Test Press Jackets, etc.)

looking forward to mine, i'll post pics here when they arrive, probably order a bunch more for other tests when i get money

These came out really nice.But I'll let it be a surprise for when you get them!

I'll be finished with all current orders this weekend, looking for some new orders!

I'm actually more excited to get my screen prints than I have been to get a record in recent times.  Honestly, I think it's the interaction.  You seem to be as excited to make this for me as I am to have it made. 

I have to agree with you here. This guy has been really great with communicating with me. I'm picky and even ended up designing my own back print and he was very receptive. Can't wait to get this in the mail.

I have to agree with you here. This guy has been really great with communicating with me. I'm picky and even ended up designing my own back print and he was very receptive. Can't wait to get this in the mail.

He's quick to respond and extremely nice on making little changes. Looking forward to hearing from him.

Thanks guys, Like I've said its honestly a lot of fun to do these covers for everyone on the board. Sure making a few extra bucks is nice but I can also understand the feeling when someone gets one of these in the mail and finally has something awesome to house their test presses in. Lets face it most people tend to drop a lot on test pressings and if you're gonna do it, it might as well look really good. I'm just focused on making sure everyone is 100% happy with what they get

Most everything has been shipped out, only a couple haven't made it into the mail so if you haven't gotten yours yet you probably will this upcoming week. I'm going to PM the people who's jackets haven't made it out yet.

With that being said.

I'm leaving town for about a week-week and a half, I'm flying back to NY for a funeral. So if your jackets haven't been shipped they won't get sent out until I return. I'm sorry about the inconvenience, even though this wasn't something totally out of the blue it just wasn't something that was expected to happen right now.

I'll still be in contact with everyone and I'll still be taking orders if people want to make new orders. Just know that the turnaround time will be a little longer than usual. If you need to get a hold of me for anything, feel free to PM me.

Here are the pics. Overall it looks good but like I mentioned previously It was supposed to have colors mixed in and should have been black printed onto a white sleeve like the sum 41 sleeve.

Also there is a little smearing on the back of the sleeve and some areas didn't seem to get a clean print like the word "breakfast" on the back. Probably would be willing to overlook that stuff if the coloring was like we agreed on.

Wish this dude the best with the funeral, that is never fun. I look forward to working this out with him.

IMG_1265.jpg

IMG_1266.jpg

photo.jpg