Screenprinted Jackets (Labels, Bands, One-off Test Press Jackets, etc.)

I feel really fortunate at this point.  I worked with OTE when he first started this thread, and got some pretty great covers for my Iron Chic and Fifteen tests.  Communication was fantastic, too.  Too bad things went down the road they did with him.  I really hope he makes things right with people still involved with him.

• 1 year later...

I think I'm going to throw my hat in the ring on this one. Since the OP seems to have disappeared and there is still some interest here, feel free to PM me. I normally only do them in larger quantities, but as long as I can work out the details and around my work schedule, I can make this happen. Obviously if I'm only doing one or two, they're going to get a bit pricey to cover set-ups and whatever. Also, I'd like the artwork to be ready to go. Like I said, PM me if anyone is interested.

I think I'm going to throw my hat in the ring on this one. Since the OP seems to have disappeared and there is still some interest here, feel free to PM me. I normally only do them in larger quantities, but as long as I can work out the details and around my work schedule, I can make this happen. Obviously if I'm only doing one or two, they're going to get a bit pricey to cover set-ups and whatever. Also, I'd like the artwork to be ready to go. Like I said, PM me if anyone is interested.

Do you have any pictures of stuff you've done?

• 1 year later...
35 minutes ago, EHughes527 said:

While this has been bumped, if anyone has any way to make custom jackets (whether or not screen printed, any manner really), please speak up!

I'm sure there's a group here that would quickly give you some work!

For real. I'd love to get one done for my #1/1 Lavinia master test press.

what he said. i'd charge upwards of $100 to press a one-off.  

if anyone would be into some heat pressed aluminum 12"x12" album covers for their test presses/favorites, i might be able to make u some cool shett for $30-40ish. i'll also have to double check the thickness of my aluminum. 

somem like this, but album-related.

Print-1Small.jpg

4 minutes ago, mindovermatter said:

I might be willing to screen print some jackets for some tests. However, it really is a pain to do one-offs. 

What price range are you guys looking to keep these at/around?  

an album cover for a test press....maybe $20-$25? I have a Hot Water Music test press I'd love a Black and White cover for. Let me know.