Screenprinted Jackets (Labels, Bands, One-off Test Press Jackets, etc.)

Here are the pics. Overall it looks good but like I mentioned previously It was supposed to have colors mixed in and should have been black printed onto a white sleeve like the sum 41 sleeve.

Also there is a little smearing on the back of the sleeve and some areas didn't seem to get a clean print like the word "breakfast" on the back. Probably would be willing to overlook that stuff if the coloring was like we agreed on.

Wish this dude the best with the funeral, that is never fun. I look forward to working this out with him.

IMG_1265.jpg

IMG_1266.jpg

photo.jpg

I've never met the guy but his prices are more than reasonable, your jacket looks amazing and you're nitpicking.

Does anyone know if he does custom designs for the jackets?

Usually no, most of the time I just do a screenprint of the cover but I'll change it up slightly. I have done plenty of covers that was artwork taken from shirts, posters, patches, etc.

But if you're asking if you can give me an idea and i can actually design it, probably not. If its something relatively simple then sure no problem, but designing for me takes a lot longer than working with the artwork thats already there.

Feel free to PM me though if you've got something specific in mind and we can definitely talk about it

Here are the pics. Overall it looks good but like I mentioned previously It was supposed to have colors mixed in and should have been black printed onto a white sleeve like the sum 41 sleeve.

Also there is a little smearing on the back of the sleeve and some areas didn't seem to get a clean print like the word "breakfast" on the back. Probably would be willing to overlook that stuff if the coloring was like we agreed on.

Wish this dude the best with the funeral, that is never fun. I look forward to working this out with him.

IMG_1265.jpg

IMG_1266.jpg

photo.jpg

I'm doing one of these for Ross (i've owed him one for well over a year) so if he is down I can do an extra for you - I've got crazy ideas w/ colors for it

• 2 weeks later...