Titus Andronicus LP4

I hesitate to even post this since it seems almost unofficial and random, but Titus Andronicus just opened up a new web-store and posted a pre-order to their new album they expect to be released in November 2014.  They have three versions of the LP for pre-order - a signed copy for $20, a VIP version for $30 and a Deluxe VIP for $100.  Shipping within the US is a flat $5.  The details listed below are copy and pasted from the site, and here is the LINK -

Reserve yr copy now of Titus Andronicus' forthcoming 2XLP/7"/feature film/digital box set expected to drop November 2014.

In event of Titus Andronicus breaking up or something, refunds will be given in a timely fashion.

VIP Edition gets you physical copies of all the materials - double LP, digi download, two DVDs, and a 7"

Deluxe VIP gets you all those things above plus all seven of the seven inches, plus CDRs of the entire box set.

Fuck this is weird. Does it charge you now or later? Best band.

I'm almost positive they charge you now, because they claim they will refund you the money if the album doesn't get released.  They're my favorite band around right now, but I'm not sure if even my love for them can justify pre-ordering an album that's set to be released in over a year...

All 7 of the 7"s?

What 7"s?

I was wondering this too.  Does this mean all the songs from the new LP will be released as 7"s too?  Or does it mean 7"s they've released in the past?  It's very cryptic.

When I saw them around two weeks ago they played two new songs, and they mentioned they were working on a new album.  I guess that album is very far off...  I've been trying to buy a signed copy of the Airing of Grievances and a personalized drawing (although I have no idea what I would want for him to draw) but I can't successfully check out.  Bummer.

It's fixed.

Yeah, I got it to work last night.  I changed my PayPal payment to a credit card instead of my bank, and it worked - I'm not sure if that was the problem, or they just happened to have fixed it by that time.  I still didn't pre-order LP4 though.  Who knows where either I or the band will be in November 2014. 

• 1 month later...