PO: Pelican - Forever Becoming

https://pelicansl.bandcamp.com/album/forever-becoming

also up on the bandcamp  - seems more expensive that the southern lord site directly... but something was weird with the shipping costs for me - was telling me Zero to ship to canada.....

EDIT...

well it changed the shipping issue i was having... damn its not cheap

I was finally able to snag one of these from Southern Lord.

Anyone else have trouble with their site?  There's no freakin' checkout button.  So I could add it to my cart and then... I don't know, twiddle my thumbs?  It wouldn't let me proceed from there.  I ended up having to click on "Payment Type: Paypal" and then it finally routed me to ccnow.com where I was able to place an order (without using paypal no less)

And as an extra bonus they charged me more than the site's estimated shipping charges!  Hooray!  Oh well, I really don't care about the extra couple of bucks.  I need this album on vinyl darn it!

Shipping costs are different on SL website depending if you use credit card or paypal - credit card is cheaper. This at least for international orders.

I think I will order on bandcamp though, as it costs exactly the same as the cheapest option on SL site and it includes digital download

I was finally able to snag one of these from Southern Lord.

Anyone else have trouble with their site? There's no freakin' checkout button. So I could add it to my cart and then... I don't know, twiddle my thumbs? It wouldn't let me proceed from there. I ended up having to click on "Payment Type: Paypal" and then it finally routed me to ccnow.com where I was able to place an order (without using paypal no less)

And as an extra bonus they charged me more than the site's estimated shipping charges! Hooray! Oh well, I really don't care about the extra couple of bucks. I need this album on vinyl darn it!

I ordered through Southern Lord with my credit card and I had no issues at all. Looking forward to hearing the entire album.

Why are people still complaining about the international shipping rates? Yeah, it definitely sucks and I probably wouldn't pull the trigger on most releases, but it's been in effect for over 9 months now. Have you not purchased or thought about purchasing a record from a US label in that time? This goes for any order, but the heavier it is, the more it will cost. A 2xLP will cost a lot to ship overseas. What are you expecting?