PO: Balance And Composure - The Things We Think We're Missing

I think I'm one of the only people who thought Separation was an extremely boring album.  I remember being so stoked for that release because I really enjoyed the TJ split, Only Boundaries, and I Just Want to Be Pure.  Also, I just listened to the new song, and it bored me too.

I think I'm one of the only people who thought Separation was an extremely boring album.  I remember being so stoked for that release because I really enjoyed the TJ split, Only Boundaries, and I Just Want to Be Pure.  Also, I just listened to the new song, and it bored me too.

couldn't agree with you more. I still think that this band wuld be nothing without the support from no sleep and the wave. New song is not that special either.

Could not disagree more, Separation is the best thing this band has done by far. The TJ split and Only Boundaries are good but Separation is fucking phenomenal! I expect the same from this new album.

agreed. when separation first came out, i wasnt crazy about it, but for some reason around a year later, i could not stop listening to it. now, a year after that, it still hasnt gotten old to me. listen to it on a consistent basis. 

agreed. when separation first came out, i wasnt crazy about it, but for some reason around a year later, i could not stop listening to it. now, a year after that, it still hasnt gotten old to me. listen to it on a consistent basis. 

I'm with you on this. I was a huge fan when they released the Pure EP and made sure I got one of the PO copies of Only Boundaries when it was put up for sale.  Then once they started doing promo for Separation I got bored, but a year after the release I revisited it and I love that album so much now.

Still haven't heard the new song. =\ But I'm excited for it.  These guys are one of my favorite bands.

I agree that the people who don't like Separation are wrong.  I really like the new track, and I'm really excited for the new album.  The only thing that I'm not too sold on is Will Yip's production, not that it's bad but that it has a distinct feel and since there's been so many other Yip produced albums out there even with Reflection I can hear some of the same elements from Magnolia, Youth, etc.

I agree that the people who don't like Separation are wrong. I really like the new track, and I'm really excited for the new album. The only thing that I'm not too sold on is Will Yip's production, not that it's bad but that it has a distinct feel and since there's been so many other Yip produced albums out there even with Reflection I can hear some of the same elements from Magnolia, Youth, etc.

What the fuck? If you don't like an album you're wrong? What makes you right?

Well shit.  I only check the board every couple of days so I totally missed out on this.  Shot in the dark...  anyone interested in trading a copy of the haze for a split color copy of Acceptance 'Phantoms'?

Let me know who you make the trade with... and your addresses... and give me a heads up when you're walking to your mailboxes...