PO: Balance And Composure - The Things We Think We're Missing

the problem is on the last tour they had an exclusive record (acoustic ep),  james corbi sold more than the 5 he was only allowed to sell a night, so they ran out before the end of the tour.

now THAT guy sucks the worst. 

Makes me glad Im going to the second date of the tour. :)

the problem is on the last tour they had an exclusive record (acoustic ep),  james corbi sold more than the 5 he was only allowed to sell a night, so they ran out before the end of the tour.

now THAT guy sucks the worst. 

I remember telling him that was silly and his response was, "Well, when we had the chance to sell more we figured we should." Like, wtf, you're selling 5 a night, of course you would have the chance to sell more EVERY NIGHT.

I assume that Travis thought you were saying that the HT exclusive variant could be purchased elsewhere, when in fact you just meant A variant was available elsewhere.  Which is very true, so there is no need for the handful of people who are fretting about not pre ordering from NS to freak out.

I assume that Travis thought you were saying that the HT exclusive variant could be purchased elsewhere, when in fact you just meant A variant was available elsewhere. Which is very true, so there is no need for the handful of people who are fretting about not pre ordering from NS to freak out.

Yup.

Did anyone else see the $50 insurance they included for your package? I'm thinking it's for the reel, but wow.

$50 insurance is automatically included with every priority mail package. Those packages probably have something other than the record/tape in them.

Edit: Whoops didn't see alogical already caught this. My b.

I'm going to try to make it to the Record Release show, but I have to work that day AND drive up to LA from SD (not that far, I know). But I don't know if I'll make it to the show to see either band after getting out of work. 

I'm stoked they're playing together, that it's close, and that it's the day after I'll see B&C with Title Fight. I'm bummed that I may miss it though.

Anyone else kind of wondering if Title Fight will play? They're going to be touring with B&C, and they'll be in San Diego the day before (as I said above). Maybe a surprise guest?