PO: Balance And Composure - The Things We Think We're Missing

got my copy yesterday and glad i held out on waiting to listen to it all at once. its solid, i need to give it some more time still though.

anyways, my A side has a LOT of surface noise. not so much side B. will give it a cleaning tonight and hopefully that will help a bit.

first album in years that I didnt hear a song on the record until the day it came out.  how many people even do that anymore in the day where you can illegally download, stream the entire album weeks before, get tracks through other media sources, etc?  I started listening to some track a month ago and stopped just to see if I could do this.  downloaded the album this morning off no sleep, jammed it on my way to work, I miss the "unknownness" of a new albums record, and this ruled.  had no idea what to expect other than travis and steve? jerking off to how good this album is.  I get it now.

Had my album for about a week now, opaque red /750. I used priority shipping and it arrived in two days, so maybe that's why I'm one of the few who got it :/

B&C albums are weird for me- I always get really into the first half before even really playing the second but then I do and it's okay. That's what I did with Separation, and I love that whole thing now, but I've barely touched Side B of TTWTWM. Side A has a ton of surface noise- it's practically constant popping and crackling. :( As for the album it took a bit but it'll grow on me really fast. Everything these boys do is perfect.

My friend who lives about 10 minutes away on the East side of Cleveland got hers yesterday. Mine is stuck in a processing facility in Warrendale, PA. ETA is the 12th. Boooooo.

Mine is ETA 13th shipped on the 4th....On the East side of Cleveland as well, but no hurries since I'm in NW Ohio till I go home.

Also the DL Redeem is 963mbs?