PO: JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE The 20/20 Experience 2 of 2

Wow you didn't like Blue Ocean Floor? That was a stand out for me.

While I can appreciate and respect the song and how it's kind of different/experimental for JT, it's the only song I don't listen to on that album anymore.  I just can't get into it or think it's kind of boring or something. I don't really know.  I feel exactly the same way about "Hudson" on the Vampire Weekend album.

Blurred Lines > 20/20

Easily.

He better bring it with this one.

Robin Thicke has absolutely nothing on JT, besides that video he made for Blurred Lines... I mean holy shit, that's so ballsy shit to do. But anywho, I personally thought 20/20 was a solid record. Not his best by any means, but solid none-the-less. But I agree, he better bring it with this next one. But I am glad to see I'm not the only grown-ass man that loves this dude and his passion for entertainment.

okay, people are misunderstanding me.

blurred lines, the full length album from robin thicke, in my opinion, is the super fun, non-stop dance party that 20/20 experience should have been.

i appreciate that the album went leaps and bounds beyond just being a pop album, but jt very well could have achieved that without 8 minute tracks. it, as a whole, tires itself out.

the singles suit & tie and blurred lines, to me, are essentially the same track. not to take a damn thing away from either, because they're both fantastic. but i think the album that accompanies the single is superior to suit & tie accompanying the 20/20 experience.

also, the dark horse picking up steam in this race--- bruno mars. treasure is fucking incredible.

okay, people are misunderstanding me.

blurred lines, the full length album from robin thicke, in my opinion, is the super fun, non-stop dance party that 20/20 experience should have been.

i appreciate that the album went leaps and bounds beyond just being a pop album, but jt very well could have achieved that without 8 minute tracks. it, as a whole, tires itself out.

the singles suit & tie and blurred lines, to me, are essentially the same track. not to take a damn thing away from either, because they're both fantastic. but i think the album that accompanies the single is superior to suit & tie accompanying the 20/20 experience.

also, the dark horse picking up steam in this race--- bruno mars. treasure is fucking incredible.

This besides what you said about treasure. Treasure is a huge rip off of Breakbot's "Baby I'm Yours"

I had no idea the 20/20 Experience was going to be a two part album. Was this known since part 1 came out?

I think it was announced like right after the first part was released.