The Slackers - Wasted Days 2xLP, new EP, and new 7" PREORDER

• 2 months later...

received the 2xLP, EP, and lyric book today... sweet!

They were selling the 2xLP and lyric book at their show this Saturday at the brewery. They had no EP vinyl, but were selling Wasted Days, Dave Hillyard's newest, and Crazy Baldhead's "Boots Embraces". I grabbed Wasted Days and Boots and an Urban Pirate 7". The more i hear Wasted Days, the more i love it. I wish they would do a good reissue of The Question. 

They were selling the 2xLP and lyric book at their show this Saturday at the brewery. They had no EP vinyl, but were selling Wasted Days, Dave Hillyard's newest, and Crazy Baldhead's "Boots Embraces". I grabbed Wasted Days and Boots and an Urban Pirate 7". The more i hear Wasted Days, the more i love it. I wish they would do a good reissue of The Question. 

they did reissue The Question last year...

they did reissue The Question last year...

If you find one, please msg me. 

Yea it's a great reissue, just very limited if I remember correctly.

Yes. Exactly the reason i don't own one. I slept on the Wasted Days/Bed is a Boat preorder, so when i saw Wasted in the merch i grabbed it. They also had the colored variant, but i'm a black vinyl kind of guy. 

Damn! I was always so bummed that the vinyl version of Wasted Days was not the same as the CD one. I have wanted this to happen for so long, but am only hearing about it now. Anyone know of any way to get this? I dont see it on Ebay or on discogs

They've just now started shipping.  I just got mine yesterday.  I'd expect them to start popping up in the near future, assuming anyone's willing to part with theirs.

Damn! I was always so bummed that the vinyl version of Wasted Days was not the same as the CD one. I have wanted this to happen for so long, but am only hearing about it now. Anyone know of any way to get this? I dont see it on Ebay or on discogs

They sell them at shows. If you can get to one, you can grab one there. Forget how much it was, but it wasn't terribly expensive.