Dance Gavin Dance 6 LP Vinyl Boxset

Holy fucking shit. That's less than $10ppd a record. Rise usually charges over $20ppd a record for their scenecore bands. I'm wondering why this is so cheap, but I'm not going to complain one bit. I ordered this shit with the quickness. Maybe they're like 'DGD fans suffered enough at the hands of Jonny Craig, let's be cool." Except I don't think that's what happened. It's amusing, regardless. :P

To the person asking about Stolas vinyl, not to my knowledge. Get up with Will Swan!

Holy fucking shit. That's less than $10ppd a record. Rise usually charges over $20ppd a record for their scenecore bands. I'm wondering why this is so cheap, but I'm not going to complain one bit. I ordered this shit with the quickness. Maybe they're like 'DGD fans suffered enough at the hands of Jonny Craig, let's be cool." Except I don't think that's what happened. It's amusing, regardless. :P

To the person asking about Stolas vinyl, not to my knowledge. Get up with Will Swan!

It's $8.33 per LP. I'm wondering if they're breaking even selling the boxsets but profiting whenever they sell the albums individually. They'll make more per unit off of the tshirt for sure. Still, 1000 boxsets (6000 lps altogether) at $50 each. They sell those out and Rise racks up $50,000 in pre-sales.

Rainbo probably cuts Rise a good deal if Rise gets their vinyl pressed exclusively from them.

Just like everyone else, very very happy about the price. I was totally willing to do $120 and have to cop a $60 shipping fee. I ended up getting the box, tshirt and the two other LP's for $160 shipped to Australia. So, eight LP's and tshirt for $160, absolute bargain.  I feel this is completely fair price and I am more than happy to be paying it.

I still can't believe it worked whenever I asked if it would go up today.

You guys really have no idea how stoked I am about this.  To get every single album by my favorite band of all-time at once is almost impossible to put into words.

They've surpassed Minus The Bear on my all time list. I have DGD 3rd, just a notch below Incubus and Sublime who will likely never be topped. Pretty exciting day to get DGD's entire catalog of albums in one shot. Hadn't purchased any DGD cd's with hopes that they'd eventually get pressed on vinyl.

Good god I want this badly, but 70 dollars shipping to the UK is just insane. How much would private postage to the UK cost for something like this? Would anyone be able to help a brother out?

I don't know and I've got kind of the same problem living in Germany as well but I guess this wouldn't change much :( ! The shipping costs were raised last year or something and except ordering it through an european based retailer we don't have options I guess :/ !

I am mostly excited about getting "Whatever I Say is a Royal Ocean". I remember listening to this when it first came out. There was nothing else like it out there. I absolutely adored this band until I found out what a douche Johnny was. I still love them for their music though. That will never change. And I agree that Stolas and ALLB albums all need to be pressed. Get on it!!!