NOW! from DW: MODERN LIFE IS WAR - Fever Hunting

Oh man, I wish I was going that far down. I'm going on a short tour with Test of Time, but I think most of it is in Guatemala. I've always wanted to go to Costa though.

Oh, cool, cool. That blows though, would be cool to see TOT. If you ever want to come down to hang out or for some shows just send me a PM, I'll hook you up.

Oh man, I wish I was going that far down. I'm going on a short tour with Test of Time, but I think most of it is in Guatemala. I've always wanted to go to Costa though.

Tim, most of the tour is in Mexico, we're going to Guatemala for 3 days. I wish we were going to Costa Rica as well. Though, I am bummed about missing the Cambridge MLIW show. Philly it is.

Tim, most of the tour is in Mexico, we're going to Guatemala for 3 days. I wish we were going to Costa Rica as well. Though, I am bummed about missing the Cambridge MLIW show. Philly it is.

Next time, for sure. Not bragging at all or anything but the best shows in C. A. are here. Besides, we take people to volcanoes and beaches and rainforests. :)

Back on topic: I can't wait to listen to the full songs, I regret listening to the samples...

Shit. Just realized that I will be in Boston that weekend for the MLIW show at the Middle East. I'm going up to see NIN that Friday night before. May as well hit the MLIW show too. I love the Middle East. That place is awesome. 

Maybe if I'm lucky, and cool enough, I'll hang out or at least make eye contact with Tre or even Jake. Wow. I am now giddy like a schoolgirl. 

(Just kidding ya jerks!)

But serious about being in Boston that weekend. And my buddy, who I'm, staying with, lives down the street from the venue.