Panic! at the Disco - "Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die!" - PO

I get what JOS is saying, they were pretty excited to get the splatter version, but the album is pretty good. You might just want to hang onto it and give it a listen. It might not look as cool though.

Oh I've already listened to it on CD and I love the album, great stuff this time by panic in my opinion. But I usually buy vinyl just to get a different listening experience or if it's a special color then I usually don't open them as collectables so I didn't plan on opening this one so it's been sealed all this time for no reason lol

Oh I've already listened to it on CD and I love the album, great stuff this time by panic in my opinion. But I usually buy vinyl just to get a different listening experience or if it's a special color then I usually don't open them as collectables so I didn't plan on opening this one so it's been sealed all this time for no reason lol

If you are never going to open it just pretend it's whatever color you like.

But then if I wanted to sell it thinking it was the splatter and the buyer gets the black one I would get my ass chewed up because of their mistake

Oh ok, so you didn't buy it to listen to or to collect, but as a financial investment. Now I understand why you need that splatter. Good luck.

Edit: counter proposal. For now you pretend it's splatter to ease your worries. One day when you sell it you correctly list it as black. Or will the black not increase in value as much as the splatter?

Oh ok, so you didn't buy it to listen to or to collect, but as a financial investment. Now I understand why you need that splatter. Good luck.

Edit: counter proposal. For now you pretend it's splatter to ease your worries. One day when you sell it you correctly list it as black. Or will the black not increase in value as much as the splatter?

I just always assumed that the colored or splatter versions hold more value. Is that usually not the case?

If people are buying vinyl it's a good thing, who cares what someone else does with their own records?

The only thing that really bothers me is when people buy up a bunch of copies of something limited just to flip them and rip people off, other than that I couldnt care less what someone does with their own records.

If people are buying vinyl it's a good thing, who cares what someone else does with their own records?

The only thing that really bothers me is when people buy up a bunch of copies of something limited just to flip them and rip people off, other than that I couldnt care less what someone does with their own records.

That's why I only own one copy of each lol. Usually i get one black vinyl and if theres a colored version then i will get that too but i wont play it because its limited

That's why I only own one copy of each lol. Usually i get one black vinyl and if theres a colored version then i will get that too but i wont play it because its limited

Try playing them, its fun. Just playing a record wont bring down the "value" of it if thats what you're worried about. Just take care of them and they will be fine.

Travis, I was not referring to the HT price ticket.  There is a separate UPC sticker over the original UPC with a difference UPC code for the color version.  The UPC for the color version and the black version are different. 

Color UPC: 075678683343

Black UPC: 075678683633

photo_zps9e7a5382.jpg

Gotcha, that makes more sense then :)