Panic! at the Disco - "Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die!" - PO

Thanks for the heads up!

The vinyl is live in the hottopic online store now, I just ordered mine :)

Guys, I was lookin on Hot Topic Web Site and I can't find the record anywhere... Damn, I'm pretty new on buying from Hot Topic and I do not now quite well how it works, hehe, Just got tired of paying 60-80 bucks for a record on eBay haha!... 

Guys, I was lookin on Hot Topic Web Site and I can't find the record anywhere... Damn, I'm pretty new on buying from Hot Topic and I do not now quite well how it works, hehe, Just got tired of paying 60-80 bucks for a record on eBay haha!... 

Vinyl is now listed under BAND TEES on their website.  Here is the link for this album:

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Music/Vinyl/Panic+At+The+Disco+-+Too+Weird+To+Live+Too+Rare+To+Die+Vinyl+LP-10093672.jsp

Vinyl is now listed under BAND TEES on their website.  Here is the link for this album:

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Music/Vinyl/Panic+At+The+Disco+-+Too+Weird+To+Live+Too+Rare+To+Die+Vinyl+LP-10093672.jsp

Aww thanks so much!!, I ordered, Now I'm trying to pay... just realized my PayPal is rejected for not being an US account... Kill me please haha.

Someone who can buy a piece for me? And send it to San Diego? :P

I wonder if this will still be around when pretty odd goes up? I'd rather save on shipping.. But don't want this to sell out and be bummed I missed it...

Decisions, decisions...

I doubt it will sell out.  I think Paramore is a far more popular band and their last album had a HT variant that hung around for a long time. 

I wonder if this will still be around when pretty odd goes up? I'd rather save on shipping.. But don't want this to sell out and be bummed I missed it...

Decisions, decisions...

Just add large numbers to your cart until you figure out how many are left, and if it gets too low for your comfort level, order it separately. That's what I'm doing, when I checked this morning there were like 331 left, so you have some time I think (Yes, I know I'm weird haha)

Just add large numbers to your cart until you figure out how many are left, and if it gets too low for your comfort level, order it separately. That's what I'm doing, when I checked this morning there were like 331 left, so you have some time I think (Yes, I know I'm weird haha)

Then perhaps I am terribly wrong, for that I apologize.  ha ha

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry to bring this thread back to life, but after taking weeks to fulfill my shipment...Hot Topic sent me a black one instead of the splatter. I have  never had to explain the difference between the actual vinyl and the album jacket so many times before in my life. 

Luckily my replacement is on it's way and hopefully it turns out alright. 

Sorry to bring this thread back to life, but after taking weeks to fulfill my shipment...Hot Topic sent me a black one instead of the splatter. I have  never had to explain the difference between the actual vinyl and the album jacket so many times before in my life. 

Luckily my replacement is on it's way and hopefully it turns out alright. 

What? You got a black copy of this from Hot Topic?

Hot Topic shouldnt have even received any black copies of this, every one that they sent to HT should have been with white splatter copies.

Sorry about that, it drives me crazy when the distro sends the wrong stuff.

What? You got a black copy of this from Hot Topic?

Hot Topic shouldnt have even received any black copies of this, every one that they sent to HT should have been with white splatter copies.

Sorry about that, it drives me crazy when the distro sends the wrong stuff.

Yup! I've actually been having a lot of issues with them lately, customer service never gets back to my e-mails and calling is never fun either, hahaha. I actually called my local store to see if they could replace it, every copy there is black as well? Not too sure how it happened! 

I'm still waiting on my shipping label to send it back as well, hopefully I don't have to make another call. 

Totally not your fault, just happy to own this in the end. The splatter is just too pretty to not be disappointed over a black copy.

Yup! I've actually been having a lot of issues with them lately, customer service never gets back to my e-mails and calling is never fun either, hahaha. I actually called my local store to see if they could replace it, every copy there is black as well? Not too sure how it happened! 

I'm still waiting on my shipping label to send it back as well, hopefully I don't have to make another call. 

Totally not your fault, just happy to own this in the end. The splatter is just too pretty to not be disappointed over a black copy.

Sorry about that, man! I've had this same problem with this distro in the past. Hot Topic should not have gotten a single copy on black vinyl for this release. Let me know if you keep having issues. Hope they get this sorted for you soon.