Panic! at the Disco - "Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die!" - PO

Yes, WEA sent us bunch of copies on black vinyl apparently, I'm not happy about this at all. They only should have sent the exclusive color, no black vinyl period.

Everything that's left online is black vinyl so we've changed the site to note that its not the exclusive color.

Sorry for anyone who got black vinyl, feel free to return it if you'd like your money back but there are no more colored copies online to send to anyone.

Think there's any chance of hot topic getting any more of these online soon? I remember pretty odd was sold out for a bit and now it's back...

Check out about two post above you the rep from Hot Topic said:

Yes, WEA sent us bunch of copies on black vinyl apparently, I'm not happy about this at all. They only should have sent the exclusive color, no black vinyl period.

Everything that's left online is black vinyl so we've changed the site to note that its not the exclusive color.

Sorry for anyone who got black vinyl, feel free to return it if you'd like your money back but there are no more colored copies online to send to anyone.

The big difference with Pretty Odd was Travis from Hot Topic said once the online copies had sold out initially that there would be more copies online eventually. With this he has said the opposite.

• 2 weeks later...

I just checked my copy that I left the shrink on. The UPC on the color version is: 075678683343

Yup mine doesn't match up. Do you think it's too late for me to get my money back? Or since its unopened is it possible they would take it if I went to my local hot topic?