crime in stereo preorder just went live on B9

flood

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ordered this yesterday, the singer of my band worked on the art for this and said it was like "brand new playing hardcore" which kinda sounds like every thing i have heard off of it. Im sure its gonna be sick, band is never a let down.

And props to B9 for finally givingthe world a CIS LP!

agreed with that. heard at some point shock value is supposed to do a press of trouble stateside but i wouldnt hold my breath.

while we're on the topic of bands that need an lp why isnt rev doing a press of homefront? i heard there was a chance a while ago about doing signal corps on vinyl but guess it hasnt panned out. same thing about the split with cis?

Guest falloutcollapse
They really nailed it in terms of colors for the vinyl -- both are absolutely perfect and incredibly complimentary to the package (the CD version showed up today). I can't decide which color to pre-order!

have you gotten a chance to listen to it scott? i really want to know what the whole thing is like

They really nailed it in terms of colors for the vinyl -- both are absolutely perfect and incredibly complimentary to the package (the CD version showed up today). I can't decide which color to pre-order!

have you gotten a chance to listen to it scott? i really want to know what the whole thing is like

Oh, I could've told you what it sounded like a month ago. :)

And yeah, it's basically the missing record between Your Favorite Weapon and Deja Entendu.

yeah, nitro seems to have been in trouble for a while now. CIS went to B9. im guessing that no trigger will find their way onto fat. just a huge assumption of mine. the past year they've been touring with a lot of fat bands, and were recorded by bill stevenson for canyoneer. i'd be stoked to see them on fat though. band is awesome.

and also, definitely wish troubled stateside and explosives would get released on vinyl.

ordered this yesterday, the singer of my band worked on the art for this and said it was like "brand new playing hardcore" which kinda sounds like every thing i have heard off of it. Im sure its gonna be sick, band is never a let down.

And props to B9 for finally givingthe world a CIS LP!

agreed with that. heard at some point shock value is supposed to do a press of trouble stateside but i wouldnt hold my breath.

while we're on the topic of bands that need an lp why isnt rev doing a press of homefront? i heard there was a chance a while ago about doing signal corps on vinyl but guess it hasnt panned out. same thing about the split with cis?

Well, lets just keep our collective fingers crossed! I guess CIS has pasted along the buck of not ever having your releases come out on record along to capital, but we are working on it! And the spit will eventually be out, I know its been years in the making...

Well, lets just keep our collective fingers crossed! I guess CIS has pasted along the buck of not ever having your releases come out on record along to capital, but we are working on it! And the spit will eventually be out, I know its been years in the making...

haha gotta love dave/state of mind ::)

im pretty sure he offered me to do a split release for the 7" or cd at some point.

the aquabats are on nitro!

come on, we need that capital vinyl.

Trust m have been thinking up some sick color ideas for both full lengths.

If anyone runs a label and is intrested in pressing either signal crops or homefront on wax PM me or better yet email [email protected].

In all honesty thanx for the support guys...

Back on topic for a second, Crime in fuckin' stereo! I think this might be the album of the year for me...aside from the new BR

Guest falloutcollapse
any word on this shipping out yet?

None that I've seen, but supposedly they should arrive a few days before Street release, according to their drummer.

ah alright. i'm really excited for this!

heard most of it because my room mate/bassist keeps blairing it through the house, trying to hold out to listen to the whole thing when my pre order comes...

Its different, like real different but good. Some kids are hating on it on the interweb but what ever, that was kinda bound to happen. the band rules and thats all there is to it.