WTB/TF: Whirr / Anne Split *new pics*

drds89

I have the /300 2/3 and 1/3 black: white mix and /500 all white: all black variants

*See last post for the all white: all black variants...

Still looking for the other split with Monster Movie:

Whirr / Monster Movie Split GF RC # and Triple Pack variants:

http://www.discogs.com/Whirr-Monster-Movie-Color-Change-Flatlining/release/4028651

http://www.discogs.com/Whirr-Monster-Movie-Color-Change-Flatlining/release/4000366

they are still for sale on the grave face site

already checked with Olivia eons ago (not long after the first of the year) and RG had shut down the charity packages--understood, it's for a set time and the charity needs the $$ not trickling in all year plus a logistical nightmare.

Also some other things in the distro up for sale are out of stock, but still showing you can order them. June and Pipedreams IIRC.

are there /500 all white/black variants? who put these out?

im a softcore whirr fanboy, but the OP was the first mention i had seen of these

I will post pics of the all White Whirr, all Black Anne in the next day or two; the "/500" I got from discogs or heresay and will see if any information on the cover re: who released this variant. Sorry I had not dug more deeply on this prior. I did the regular due diligence once Forbenator notified me there were 3 variants and not just the 2/3 and 1/3 Black:White /300.

I had thought about starting a thread asking these questions, though bugging Juan sooner would have likely yielded the needed information  ;)  (and thanks again for sharing the pics).  There's not enough hours in the day to take pics, upload to discogs/submit and over at DF or other sites where pressing information can be found.

PS> Still looking for /200!!!!!  Let me help your PP account :)

edit for typo's

Hey man,

We had chatted a week or two back on DF, and couldn't quite come to a deal on a trade.  I think you'd appreciate this more than I would, so message me and let's make a deal!

Thanks so much! PM'ed

Here is the 3rd variant. You may use any of my photos anytime without permission unless o/w stated (cos they usually suck haha), but you get the major idea:

WhirrAnneBlackWhite.jpg64e6e3a2-4717-42d6-8150-dede22449b04.jpg