PO: Seahaven - Reverie Lagoon: Music for Escapism Only

This is one of the last full lengths coming out that were talked about by Jeff earlier in the year. All that's left from that list is CSTVT and Tigers Jaw now...

In any case - really keen to see if this album will be a step in a different direction for them - have fallen in love with Winter Forever the last few months.

This is one of the last full lengths coming out that were talked about by Jeff earlier in the year. All that's left from that list is CSTVT and Tigers Jaw now...

I am a good forecaster. Tough to say when CSTVT's record will happen, if ever. I really hope it does. 

We also have a handful of lps coming this year that weren't mentioned in that interview that we are very excited about. 

I'm just as excited for new Seahaven as everyone else but...

New stuff from BASEMENT, HOSTAGE CALM, KOJI, WHIRR, SHOOK ONES, ANNE, YOUNG STATUES, DEATH IS NOT GLARMORUS, and TIGERS JAW will be out by the end of the year. 2013 will see full lengths from CITIZEN, TURNOVER, PITY SEX, TIGERS JAW, DAYLIGHT, SEAHAVEN, CSTVT, and a million other things!"

I'm much more excited about whatever this new stuff from Basement might be.