PO: Seahaven - Reverie Lagoon: Music for Escapism Only

here's a comment from a dude on sputnik about these guys

"That's because they're all on heroin and are all sorts of strung out. The stories you hear talking to people who have toured with them are pretty depressing"

i wonder if there's any truth behind that.

I've heard from another reliable source recently that they're all pretty big into drugs. It's a bummer. And that coupled with Kyle's attitude when I saw them live makes me sort of second guess supporting their band.

I've heard from another reliable source recently that they're all pretty big into drugs. It's a bummer. And that coupled with Kyle's attitude when I saw them live makes me sort of second guess supporting their band.

bummer.  i find it strange that if it is true, run for cover chooses to support them.  

"care less" is obviously just an expression. don't take it literally...

there really isn't any way you can try and make up for this, i would give up. 

for real though, its sad if you dont care about your musicians, its not like theyre some robot manufactured to satisfy your aural needs

The band is not on heroin. 

Also, the thing about the records not shipping in time is a typo. They will be in in a few days, they might all not make it in time, but we'll do our best.

Thank you for clearing that up for those of us who could care more.

He just seemed kinda introverted to me, too many people take offense to that.

Jeff could you comment on if the band has any health conditions or takes any prescription medications? I don't want to support a band with a member who has asthma, inhalers make you look nerdy and weak I don't support those types of behaviors.

swing and a miss. 2/10