PO: Seahaven - Reverie Lagoon: Music for Escapism Only

Got this yesterday, didn't have time to spin it yet but I did download it and listen to it. I know the record was recorded at ARC Studios in Omaha. Is any one else getting a strong bright eyes/conor oberst vibe to some of these songs? Digging this record big time after one listen though, so much good new music being released today!

I get that $27 is high for a RFC release, and for an RFC release from Hot Topic, but consider a few things.

We don't control HT pricing

This is far and wide the most expensive release we've put out in every possible way.

I would say a majority of labels outside of maybe 10 I can think of would be charging $27 or more for a 2xLP with same packaging. 

But yeah, I get it. Not every 2xLP we do will be this expensive, but this one had to be. 

I get that $27 is high for a RFC release, and for an RFC release from Hot Topic, but consider a few things.

We don't control HT pricing

This is far and wide the most expensive release we've put out in every possible way.

I would say a majority of labels outside of maybe 10 I can think of would be charging $27 or more for a 2xLP with same packaging.

But yeah, I get it. Not every 2xLP we do will be this expensive, but this one had to be.

I don't think anyone blames you for their prices. HT has upped prices on all their new vinyl. Usually $20 for a single LP