PO: Seahaven - Reverie Lagoon: Music for Escapism Only

I was so ready to come back here to some major hating on me for saying that lol. I'm so glad I'm not the only one who hears it.

I hadn't thought of that, but next time I listen I'm going to keep it in mind.

Must they be compared to Brand New?

I'd rather not... unless the comparison looks something like 'seahaven > Brand New'  -_- ahahahaha

• 2 months later...

I think so for me as well. For my Fiction Writing class this semester, I kinda worked this whole album into my story as a soundtrack. It fits perfectly in my head. Haha.

That's so awesome, haha.

I had been spinning it because of "Andreas," and as that song ends, I would usually just stop it, but I've been too lazy to do so lately (lol) so I let it all play and maaaan, I'm really liking a lot of tracks now.

"On the Floor" is so good, ugh.

That's so awesome, haha.

I had been spinning it because of "Andreas," and as that song ends, I would usually just stop it, but I've been too lazy to do so lately (lol) so I let it all play and maaaan, I'm really liking a lot of tracks now.

Yeah, I do have to admit that it took me a long time to get into more than Andreas, Silhouette, Highway Blues, and such but damn this album is phenomenal.

I meant to ask this a while back, but does anyone have any suggestions that may sound reminiscent of this album? 

That's so awesome, haha.

On The Floor is probably my favorite. So good.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Sorry to bump but does anyone know what they and turnover have for sale on this tour? Also not a ton of extra money, but I might be able to snag 1 or 2 items for someone if they pm me

Seahaven has "Ghost" available on color vinyl ("Winter Forever" and "Reverie Lagoon: Songs for Escapism" were available on CD only) during the tour. Turnover has both "Peripheral Vision" and "Magnolia" on color vinyl as well as CD.

I bought a copy of "Ghost" and was able to get it signed by the band after their set!

Seahaven has "Ghost" available on color vinyl ("Winter Forever" and "Reverie Lagoon: Songs for Escapism" were available on CD only) during the tour. Turnover has both "Peripheral Vision" and "Magnolia" on color vinyl as well as CD.

I bought a copy of "Ghost" and was able to get it signed by the band after their set!

Thanks, I don't have Ghost but I have the other 2 so I'll most likely grab that and possibly the new Turnover. Was crossing fingers for 7" or tour presses, but I'm glad there will likely be something I want.