Green Tea Papi

PO: Seahaven - Reverie Lagoon: Music for Escapism Only

Sorry to bump but does anyone know what they and turnover have for sale on this tour? Also not a ton of extra money, but I might be able to snag 1 or 2 items for someone if they pm me

I believe Turnover had Magnolia and Peripheral Vision for $15 each. I grabbed a copy of Peripheral Vision on Doublemint / Aqua Blue

Great show, I didn't care for Technicolors or Lydia but Turnover was great (wish the set lasted longer) and surpassed my expectations on Seahaven. They played pretty much half a set of both albums, plus one new song that sounded great and was like a 3 part song. Played most of my favorites off both albums, played many of the reverie lagoon interludes while they tuned and they sounded just a little different than the album making it interesting. Picked up "Peripheral Vision" it was the 3rd pink/red pressing, and a copy of "Ghost" I have trouble figuring out if it's the blue marble or the blue/white marble

24 minutes ago, The Saint said:

Reviving to see if anyone knows what the hell happened to these guys. Will pay handsomely for any leads/information. @runforcover (if you guys are still active on here) can you lend any info?

Literally thought the same thing the other day. It's been a hot minute since I heard something from them, they played a new song when I saw them in 2015 and it still hasn't been officially released. Kyle posted a clip of something on his Instagram page a feew weeks back but I'm not sure what it was for

3 hours ago, The Saint said:

There's a whole EP on Spotify. It's something. I mean that in the most neutral way possible.

Wow, good catch.  Wonder if it’s a mistake it’s up yet because there has been zero promotion for it besides the single yesterday lol

EDIT: as I say that he posted the links to his album on his instagram

Edited by Dojo Daniel