PO: Seahaven - Reverie Lagoon: Music for Escapism Only

I'm warming up to the record a bit, there's some great tracks, but I just don't see myself constantly spinning this like I have with Ghost.  Winter Forever is so whatever for me, but Ghost was so impactful, I just don't know if there's a whole lot on here that will have that same effect on me.  I still can't wait to see them in the summer.

Ordered the package and just received this email:

"Hey, We’re sending you this update to let you know that there’s been a bit of an unexpected delay with the Seahaven banners. We’ve been having some issues with our international supplier and they can’t seem to get these banners finished in the time allotted. Furthermore, the Seahaven photo-books showed up last week, and have since been sent to the band for them to sign. We should have them back from the band soon, but we didn’t want to have to hold up your whole order to wait for them, so they will be held and shipped with the flags when they come in. We’ve started shipping Seahaven packages, so you should receive an email soon with a USPS tracking number, but we just wanted to clarify that this package will not include the flag or book, and that we’ll be shipping them as soon as possible. You will not have to pay for a second shipment, we will be covering the cost of the additional shipments. We truly do apologize for the delays, and trust us when we say that we’re just as bummed out as you are that this stuff didn’t get ready in time. Either way, we really hope you enjoy the new record, you should see it at your door step very soon! -RFC"

Don't really mind the delay as long as it comes at some point! Happy to still be getting the record.

Ordered the LP and the book and received this:

Hey! We’re sending you this update to let you know that there’s been a bit of an unexpected delay with the Seahaven photo books. The plan was to have the band sign them all when we were in Texas for SXSW but it just didn’t work out. We sent them to the band last week, and we should have them back soon. Hopefully we’ll have them ready to send out your whole package by next week. The good news: If you purchased a copy of Reverie Lagoon: Music for Escapism Only, your download is now available. We apologize for the delay, and we’ll get this stuff out to you as fast as humanly possible! Thanks for your patience and understanding, -RFC