WTB/T: Amazon.com ships item to you, you fwd to me [Canada] and get to pick from my sale list* or $$

codeine

There's a 3rd party seller selling a CD I want on Amazon.com. The item won't ship to Canada, I tried contacting seller, they haven't responded yet but I am still hoping they'll be able to help me out, but in case they cannot...

I am looking for someone to buy 2 copies of the CD from Amazon.com and fwd them to me by mail. I can either pay thru paypal (I will cover the CDs and shipping both ways, plus a little extra. $12 each so I'm talking like $50ish? Orrrr choose from my sale list something/stuff worth $50 ppdish...

Would anyone be willing to do this? Looking for ppl w/ good feedback/post count in the USA (At least I *think* it requires a USA address, it might be Australia, where the seller ships from. In that case, if shipping were more I would offer up a bigger reward. Would anyone be willing to assist for cost plus a modest fee (or records)?

FS/T thread: http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/87915-a3-asol-etid-gaza-jesu-melvins-mtb-missigs-mdb-nrws-pelican-ptw-un/

• 1 month later...

So, I might need someone to help me out with a similar situation again, this time it's a different CD from a band's webstore, but it says they don't ship to Canada and I'm hoping they'll change it in time for me to snag one, but if I can find someone to receive and fwd them to me I'll probably pull the trigger on that even if it ends up costing more just to secure a copy or two. Anyone game?