PO: Moving Mountains - Moving Mountains

The tracking number being broken on my deluxe order freaked me out but I finally got mine yesterday. Stoked on this album for sure. Not happy about them calling it quits since I never got to see them though. One of those bands where it sounds cliche and cheesy but their music had a profound influence on me.

I was on the fence about ordering because white is probably my least favorite variant and I already have Waves on white and will have New Light on white when I get around to getting it. But I sucked it up and ordered from Amazon a few days ago. However, I saw on Dead Format that they're listing another "TBA" pressing... does anybody know if this is a glitch or are they doing another pressing/variant already?

The same thing happened with hell merch and Caspian's Waking Season- when people who ordered the supposedly more common Clear, got the supposedly less common Black that was only in the Bundle packages. No reliable pressing info is available, for those who care.

These mistakes (surprises) are apparently making some people very happy (who otherwise seem nonplussed with the variant-itis and flipping frenzies), and others -- who coughed up for the Bundle, extra $$ and no Media Mail option, and seeking a lower pressing premium, completist goals, etc. -- umm, a little miffed or jealous? -- instead of happy with someone else's good fortune.

I could froth up some masterminding conspiracy behind all this, but it's probably just volume overload/time crunch mistakes.

8105 is hands down my favorite from that album. The Cascade was the first song I ever heard from them so I have a special attachment to it.

Cascade and Tired Tiger are by far my favorites from waves. I'm pretty sure 8105 was the first song I ever heard by them. I find it funny that I found mov mou on 4chan in a post what you're listening to or something. it wasn't radiohead, NMH or Kanye or the velvet underground so I checked them out.