PO: Moving Mountains - Moving Mountains

• 6 months later...
  • 7 years later...

Also, if you go on Wax Bodega's site. In the Vinyl Records category. You will see that they also have As Tall as Lions, Firework, Northstar and Receiving end of sirens listed as well but nothing listed at the moment. Hopefully they are repressing Fireworks - All I have to Offer...

Wow I just happened to listen to this for the first time in like 2 years yesterday. Was one of my top albums when it came out. Spent the extra $2 to get the splatter from Brooklyn Vegan 👌 💰 

https://shop.brooklynvegan.com/products/moving-mountains-moving-mountains-lp-limited-edition-only-250-made-green-w-black-white-splatter-vinyl

This album is so good. I lucked out and got a VG+ copy on Discogs a few years ago for $20, but it's white and a bit noisy. I'm going for the Brooklyn Vegan copy.

BTW, for all my peeps who absolutely love this record, if you haven't seen their Telegraph Sessions, prepare to have your mind blown.

Fuck yeah. Ordered the splatter. I have a coke bottle copy already but I will always support their stuff.

I’ve been listening to this pretty much off and on since it came out. In pretty heavy rotation this year. One of my top albums of all time and Eastern Leaves may be in my top 3 songs of all time. This is one of those albums that hits all the right emotions and feelings for me.

Quick side story about the band. I saw/heard them for the first time on a small stage at warped tour one summer. I was blown away. I immediately went to their merch tent after the show and I think Greg was there. I had on an Oceana shirt and we both geeked out about how good their , at the time, new EP Clean Head was. It was rad and I’ve loved them ever since.

Glad more people will have a chance to get their hands on this record. Wish they would get in the studio and do more stuff, even if that means they aren’t officially a touring band anymore. New music would be so good.

Edited by RadDonut

2 hours ago, Sad Heart said:

Definitely grabbing this. I used to have the whole catalogue, but think I misplaced some in a move or accidentally sold some, not sure. Need to get Waves back, so a repress of that would be awesome. 

I'm about to bite the bullet and buy a copy on discogs of Waves. They can hover around 40-50 and I've been waiting years for a repress.

• 2 months later...
On 7/12/2023 at 8:38 PM, MacDonals said:

This album is so good. I lucked out and got a VG+ copy on Discogs a few years ago for $20, but it's white and a bit noisy. I'm going for the Brooklyn Vegan copy.

BTW, for all my peeps who absolutely love this record, if you haven't seen their Telegraph Sessions, prepare to have your mind blown.

holy crap this awesome.  Swingset is sick!!!!!  what album is this?  I know nothing besides that they have an album called Pneuma that most people love and i heard it once or twice years ago. 

Can confirm this is a good pressing. Sounded full and nice like the first press. Had a few pops but I’m sure those will go away with a good cleaning.

I was looking back at the preorder comments in the thread and I got the bundle back then for less than $40. Pretty sure I just spent $45 on just this press alone. Sad.